Aficionado's corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Whatup brotha

6 Likes

Waking up lol just finished my run a few weeks ago they are curing right now had to hack up all my new plants and clone them cause I have to get the ac people in my place so had to break down everything which Iā€™m still working on doing lol bought a ozone generator to help with the smell hoping to get them out here next week so I can get my room put back up. It was good though i wanted to remodel and reorganize my room and had to run some new outlets and such which I got done now the room is more fung shui lol might pop some of the seeds u sent me @deusoboy420.
Btw how r u holding up

6 Likes

Great work @deusoboy420! Your girls are looking amazingly happy this morning! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Hell yeah man i know what your dealing with our electrician is a family friend who also grows his own lol thank god sounds like you got some greatness in the making make sure you tag me in on your grow what strains did i send you i cant find my notebook anywhere lol i just got pics of the bb muffin a fellow gn member is growing out from beans i sent and another gn member is doing great with a b.banner cross i sent em its awesome knowing ppl are growing that FIRE from beans i sent its a great feeling

6 Likes

And thanks for asking brotha im holding up just not letting myself fall into depression but far easier said than done thank god for all my amazing friends here on gn and my sexy girlies demanding my attention lol

6 Likes

We re here for u brother

6 Likes

Any day @deusoboy420!
Weā€™ll be here for you :nerd_face:

5 Likes

This is going to be my new toy. Itā€™ll let me control anything from fans and lights to pH sensors and dosing pumps.

14 Likes

Is that some kind of rasberry?

7 Likes

I need a water set up next lol, hm did it cost? I spent 1300$ on the controller I got and didnā€™t realize I need a different system to water with hahaha

7 Likes

Itā€™s a PLC, Programmable Logic Controller, the same thing that youā€™d wire up and program to run a conveyor belt or industrial machine you want to run on its own. Iā€™ll be able to hook up sensors thatā€™ll kick on my lights and HVAC system, other sensors thatā€™ll fill and empty my reservoirs on a schedule, a pH and EC system thatā€™ll automatically dose my reservoir, and anything else I have the time and money to figure out how to do, haha. The screen will be connected to the system and once I program the screen and itā€™s layout Iā€™ll have touch-screen control over everything. Going to be a lot of work, but Iā€™m excited!

12 Likes

A lot of work now, but you will have tons of fun when itā€™s done! Please, document it in a journalā€¦ :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Do you run multiple nutes at a time, or feed all of your plants from the same res? If they all drink the same thing when you water then setting up a single pump and a few watering zones will be straightforward.

6 Likes

You got it! I actually decided to go back to school this September and get a degree in working with this stuff, so Iā€™ll definitely keep things rolling!

8 Likes

Itā€™s great that you can do that! You will kill it even more after! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Thanks! Itā€™s been tough finding a way to get into the regulated market, so the plan now is to figure out how to do it all on my own with automation and show some investors that they should invest in me.

12 Likes

I run my sativas separate but rest are same feed for now .I need to find a way to tune up my feeds without having to do trial and error feeds to find how hard I can push a specific pheno or strain. I know ppm run off a d ec is how u do that w salt nutes, but that donā€™t work w organics no way to read them accurately other than TDS Iā€™m thinking.

6 Likes

And it official!!

15 Likes

Hey buddy sorry I just saw this itā€™s been a busy CPL days!! How u been Brother?

6 Likes

Thatā€™s damn good stuff bro!!! Those are probably some of the best growers in the world and youā€™re getting propsā€¦ Cannabis cup here comes @hoppiefrog

9 Likes