Aficionado's corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Haha it’s hard to get a CDN into the triangles cup ,but Canada has a medical cup that I’d love to get in some day Down The road after I tune things up and find all the great strains I want lol😋

8 Likes

Submit some pics to high times magazine brother see what they say shit maybe a nice article about a baddass grower in Canada :+1:

7 Likes

Not a bad idea after I build some LEDs and upgrade to cmh instead of hps and get a quest dehumidifier and a green bro trimmer, then I’ll be bad ass enough for a article lol😋

7 Likes

Hell yeah :metal::metal::metal:

4 Likes

Got the generator going and environmental controller was super simple to set up even for a not so teckie guy like me! Co2 set to 1200 ppm for now.temps set to 85f . This is gonna be epic!!

8 Likes

Room is sealed well it seems co2 ppm is holding great generator is only on for a few mins a HR atm till plants get bigger. Heat is surprisingly low I’m actually heating the space lol.have lots to tweek to tune this all up but looking forward to getting it running smoothly.its been 12-15 yrs since I could afford a toy like this, and the controller is very cool and 100% new to me .ha e to buy a sensor for light humidity and temps tm.next the quantum light meter so I can watch my ppfd. One step at a time one crop a toy ya know lol

7 Likes

Baddass bro… Plants convert carbon dioxide into oxygen it’s the basis of plant life on this Earth… Soo fuckin cool

4 Likes

Transplanting the aficiondos straight to the mansion on the hill in the am, straight to 20 gal bags.

9 Likes

It’s going to take some time to get used to night gardening haha ,I will miss the sun in no time at all lol. Well till it get cold again this will be the norm

6 Likes

Next will be to set up my humidifier tomorrow, a full tare down and scrub out of the machine usually takes a CPL hrs it’s a bit complicated

5 Likes

Not much sleep l.n. too excited to see how things went with the new set up!!

7 Likes

So how did they do, you vampire maniac? :wink:

6 Likes

Great!! All looks great so far;)

5 Likes

@devjyarn do u know if the trollmaster x normally comes with the 3 in 1 sensor it kinda looks like they forgot to give me one ,on growers house it comes with the controller

6 Likes

Makes sense it should have rh and temp readings and a photo sensor lol

5 Likes

Yeah, the controller should have the 3 in 1 sensor included, and all other sensors are extra $. That’s what I remember about it, but my memory can get a bit hazy, hahah.

6 Likes

Found it! It was in a smaller box which he thought was just a cable. But the co2 sensor is sour so gotta go back and replace it lol.

8 Likes

Good thing you’re there to help the elderly :rofl:

8 Likes

Lmao he was actually the one to discover it. My eyesight is getting progressively worse. Damn astigmatism and no glasses :wink:

7 Likes

My bad @hoppiefrog… Please not the whip again… :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

7 Likes