Ahhh tssss flush it flush it real good

Big black is big

Chemdog. 2022

@bullfrog420 , @PreyBird1 , @scotty17 , @Slym3r , @bobette , @chefjonnyg , @nacho151 , @chodynugs

13 Likes

I haven’t had either. Nice density on your colas.

15 minutes later… Salt and Pepper, I get it now

4 Likes

Beautiful! How many nodes do you leave on your plants when you go into flower?

3 Likes

200 (2)

4 Likes

I don’t necessarily count them before I flower I jus notice the distance that the node space shortens so once there nice and tight I flip the lights

3 Likes

Hmmm let me re word that. Do you strip your plant to a specific node or do you leave them all on your plant? Lollipop.

3 Likes

No I do not lollipop I low stress train and top one time then once the plant is bigg enough I bottom it and remove most sucker branches

4 Likes

Bottom it? Is that different then lollipopping it ? 😵‍💫

2 Likes

Bottoming is jus the word for removing growth on the bottom of the plant so that it has no leaves touching the dirt or super low branches I’m pretty sure lolipoping you are trying to create mainlines so that your plants energy goes directly to your colas so the even means removal of matter at the bottom of all it’s branches Wich I don’t do I jus remove and branches that cross each other or that I think arnt going to produce alot of colas I let my branches fully develop and don’t remove leaves or lil nugs closer to my stalk kuz when I think about it every time I make a cut u are creating stress and hurting it so I try take off as little as possible specialy because all your THC is in your foliage

3 Likes

Does that make sense ?

3 Likes

Yes it does thanks for explaining :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Where in the world did you get the idea THC is in the foliage? It is in the trichomes not in the leaves.

Marty

2 Likes

From a growing book

1 Like

Wheres the thc residide before you develop trichombs my friend

1 Like

I’m pretty sure even some of your leaves have pours that

1 Like

Even if u google it it say thc resides in the leaves and flowering parts of your plant

1 Like

But who knows maybe my book , me and Google are wrong kuz I thought some leaves have resin glands Wich produces THC wich means it in the leaf Wich I always thought if you remove to much leaf your removing thc so I try not to remove to much

1 Like

I guess I shouldn’t have said all your THC is in ur foliage Kuz it’s in your foliage and flowering part

1 Like

It doesn’t reside anywhere it is a chemical compound that is produced in the trichomes that reside ON the leaves and the flower parts. If this isn’t the case I have been under the wrong impression for a long while now. Always willing to learn.

Marty

2 Likes

So when I read it it says that the resin gland itself is called the trichom the the gland is on the leave and doesn’t start to excreat untill flowering stage and the THC is In and through out aerial except inside the stem and that their are resin glands all over the plant

1 Like