ALBINO, extraordinary....☁️

Hi guys!
Hope we are all being safe and smart these days!
Here is a wonderful blessing that came from the heavens.
Albino seedling, first time ever seen!
I know this may present an issue of survival, but I’m going to monitor it closely!

I plan on giving it a solution of Japanese Okinawa sugar diluted in water at a fractional rate, this will be increased weekly until it gets to the sapling stage. Then perhaps transition to more molasses based solution with shilajit and kelp (as discussed on another thread).

Enjoy this rare, unicorn,
We don’t know how long it will be alive!

10 Likes

Set to watching, I’m excited and wishing you luck.

4 Likes

Jah mon!!! Thank you:) my blessings are with you!!!

5 Likes

So the albino phenomena is quite intriguing…stories about NYC white being a freak white strain that grew in nyc sewers due to the many busts causing bags to be flushed and evolved to be white from the lack of sunlight…we all know that’s impossible!

Good folklore nevertheless…

6 Likes

See

It’s now in swan beak mode…:swan:
What a weird one, gave it the okinawan sugar water

9 Likes

Got this on watch …

4 Likes

Hey mon! Nice to see you jah bless !!

4 Likes

Yeah man I was busy for a while there … but now not so much lol… time to get back into the network heavy again and post so stuff lol

5 Likes

Same here mon!! I figured you were-well let’s get right back into it…

4 Likes

Oh you know it. Might as well make good use of this time being on “pause” as the Governor calls it

6 Likes

Lol, yes many are not understanding these times and it’s unfortunately affecting us all socioeconomically especially…

5 Likes

@dollhouz is the crystal there, just for some good Ora around your baby?

6 Likes

That is pretty awesome!

6 Likes

Hi mon! That quartz It’s there for several reasons, emf protection, light reflection and of course energy cleansing.

use about 7 other crystals in the room…all for different properties!

5 Likes

Thank you mon!! So are you, jah bless

5 Likes

@docdre
Here’s a little info for you:

https://www.mumblesandthings.com/blog/garden-crystals

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of the crystal thing! i’m going to have to read this, thank you!

5 Likes

Ya mon!! It’s really a good addition! I make mini raised beds with them as you can see!

5 Likes

The okinawan sugar seems to have helped produce some pigment along with a reptile CFL that was acquired. There is a sage color appearing to this challenged sprout!
Let’s pray we get to see evolve

6 Likes

The reptilian light

5 Likes