This is the Ask Me Anything (AMA) that every grower won’t want to miss!
Who: Chris Smith and Tom Smith from JWC Environmental
What: Waste management strategies for cultivators, processors and labs. Bonus Topic* Hemp extraction solutions
Where: Right Here on Grower’s Network - Have Questions Now? Just Ask Me!
When: Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 11AM PDT
The regulations and requirements for disposal of cannabis waste can vary widely from state to state. One thing for sure - if you choose to ignore the requirements it can result in significant fines and even loss of your license. At JWC Environmental, we’ve worked with numerous cultivators, growers and even testing labs all over the world to help them customize waste disposal strategies to fit their exact needs.
The team at JWC Environmental has seen the challenges cultivators face as they try to solve waste disposal problem. We have supported many growers after failed attempts to deploy noisy, gas powered wood chippers that spew exhaust fumes onto the grow floor. We have bailed out cultivators who have built up huge stockpiles of waste root balls, stocks and rock wool with no idea how to get rid of them.
Our experience also goes beyond just grow waste disposal. We are also helping CDB extraction operations pre-condition hemp and cannabis for extraction. We are providing shredders designed to meet the size requirements of their extraction operations.
We want to help – come learn from us.
Monster industrial grinders have two rows of sharp steel cutters that rotate slowly and with incredibly high torque to turn tough solids into small pieces.
- They are powered by quiet, electric motors, transmitting zero gas and exhaust fumes
- The SHRED series are available with hoppers and stands configured to your specific needs.
- They can handle wet or dry materials shredding it down to meet regulatory requirements
Benefits and Features
Easily Meet Marijuana Disposal and Hemp Extraction Requirements
- Easily grinds wet or dry materials including entire plants, large root balls, soil, plastic pots or other waste
- Skip the mixing step and grind down marijuana and non-marijuana waste at the same time.
A Better Alternative to Wood Chippers
- Quiet operation due to powerful electric motors
- Can be used inside or outside as it transmits zero gas and exhaust fumes
- Shreds the toughest dry or wet waste easily