šŸƒ AMA with the entire Canna Cribs creation and production crew Weds March 13th 11 AM PST

Appreciate the compliments! Music is definitely a big part of Canna Cribs and we try to make sure we utilize it as much as possible in order to help backbone our style. Aside from video production I work heavily in the music industry as well. I am currently mananging a DJ/producer by the name of ā€˜Sirenzā€™ who produces the bulk of our music. Heā€™s a extremely talented kid! Only 18-years old as well. He creates all of our music with the instruction of making music thatā€™s typically electronic/hip-hop influences with his own flare.

Once he completes a few original tracks and 12-15 loops we pass them onto our editors and they implement them into the episode. The loops are typically used for the transition scenes while the tracks are used for our intro/teaser/trailer typically!

4 Likes

What happen to copper state after the safety and environmental issues?

3 Likes

Weā€™re on site for all of three days, and we arenā€™t privy to that information. Great question though. Wish I had a better answer for you.

3 Likes

Sorry on the delay here I missed this one! We are working on several other shows. ā€˜Canna Cribs: How It Worksā€™ will be a 10-15 minute web series that will focus on how cannabis focused equipment is made/created. We also have another series coming out called ā€˜Deep Rootsā€™ that will dive more into culture! Look out for our pilots in the next few months :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All my research indicates the investigation is complete but the report is not yet publicly available. If we get an update weā€™ll be sure to provide it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply

3 Likes

18 years old!?! Thatā€™s incredible! Heā€™s just a baby!

3 Likes

Also wanted to tell your guys that I really enjoy the canna crib videos. Iā€™ve watched 8 years of YouTube grow videos and you guys have definitely raised the bar for video quality and content

8 Likes

That really means a lot I appreciate it. Truly!

4 Likes

Thanks for that. We know we canā€™t be the only ones doing this, we just strive to be the best.

4 Likes

What are the top three things that the most successful commercial grows do to ensure quality during their post harvest.

3 Likes

So the next episode to drop (tomorrow) is Rare Dankness in Coloradoā€¦ what was that shoot like? What made that farm stand out from the pack?

2 Likes

Although I am not very experienced in terms of growing I can say Iā€™ve noticed that all the grow ops Iā€™ve been to put a huge emphasis on timing, cleanliness, and temperature/humidity control! Every grow op seems to have their post-harvest process down to the hour. Drying at proper temperatures seems to be very important as well.

2 Likes

Not to say that the other farms weā€™ve seen arenā€™t clean, but RD puts a very high premium on cleanliness and sanitation. And it shows.

4 Likes

What has been your favorite episode thus far?

2 Likes

I am from Croatia,38 oldā€¦love too grow,changes 2 jobs in 18 years(croupier/slots):v:

1 Like

Hey @parangal300, welcome! Do you watch Canna Cribs? Do you have a question for the Canna Cribs Crew?

1 Like

Thank you for leaving your first post in the community and welcome! Do you want to know anything about Canna Cribs?

2 Likes

I would have to say Honeydew Farms was my favorite! It was mind-blowing to be out in Humboldt County to experience the soul of growing at a large scale. It was definitely a plus driving through the redwoods to and from Honeydew Farms every day. What a beautiful location to shoot an episode.

2 Likes

How far of a drive was that to get to the shoot every day?

2 Likes