πŸƒ AMA with Warren Russell from Moleaer

What is the Oxygen PPM when the bubbles are present?
What is the oxygen level 1 hour after the bubbles are turned off?

6 Likes

This technology looks great! What has been the most common feedback from your cannabis clients?

4 Likes

Our system requires pressured gas. We typically recommend a O2 tank from the gas supply store. It is very cheap and convenient and gives you a good, consistent gas quality. A grower might use a typical 330 cu f cylinder every 2-3 weeks.

4 Likes

I definitely oxygenate all the reservoirs in every cultivation facility in which I am involved. Every grower ought to aerate!

5 Likes

Whoa! I want to drink some oxygen nanobubble water just for the runners high… hahaha

8 Likes

Nice boots, Keith! True story, those are ACTUALLY @keith’s legs!

7 Likes

You can oxygenate to any level of DO from 0-45ppm depending on temp and pressure. We see very good results aerating the tanks to around 35ppm, and delivering around 25-30ppm at the end of the emitters.

You will probably loose around 2-3ppm in an hour if at super saturation levels - i.e. above 12ppm.

5 Likes

Great question. I will pose that to our @memberdirectory (and simultaneously ask them to join our AMA today): how many people here aerate their reservoirs?

• I oxygenate
  • I do not oxygenate

0 voters

5 Likes

short term - increased nutrient absorption. And consequent adjustment in EC. Strong root development. Excellent turgidity. Then as the plant matures, shorter internode spacing and more flower sites per stem

7 Likes

How does your nano-bubbler differ from other products on the market and how does it compare from a price point?

5 Likes

Great!

Is your nanobubble generator easy to install, in small as well as large operations?

Have previous cultivators found it difficult or a breeze to apply to their operation?

Could a grow op owner install your generator without customer assistance or do you recommend they use your customer services?

Thanks in advance!

~ :green_heart:Kareenabis~

5 Likes

I have toured a pretty good amount of facilities and to date, I mostly see people using things like air stones, which contrary to popular belief will actually remove some of the dissolved oxygen naturally in the water from the city water source. Growers understand the value of oxygen in the root zone, but focus mostly in the porosity of the substrate. But those using rockwool know that as soon as you wet it, you are naturally displacing the air inside. Using highly oxygenated water, allows you to deliver oxygen directly to the roots, while being able to maintain a slightly wetter substrate without risking root asphyxiation.

7 Likes

This is an American technology, that is built here in California. Excellent quality in materials, strong customer support both pre and post sale. We find the later and a major buying decision. It’s very difficult to work with foreign companies, especially if there is a language barrier - most import is the technical support and after sales support. Our equipment is consistently test by third parties. We work with the top aeration expert in the country to validate our aeration efficiency. Likewise we use a nano sight laser particle analysis to validate the size and concentration of nanobubbles. Of which there does not appear to be other companies being able to create anywhere close to the concentration of nanobubbles we are able to achieve - so we are told by the guys from Nanosight.

5 Likes

Price point, we are very competitive. Based on the work to date, even with less and 1000 sq of canopy, the ROI on our systems is less than 6 months - in some cases it has been 1 month.,

5 Likes

I’ve reviewed your website but do not see pricing. Am I missing it. Specifically for the 50XTB

5 Likes

Dual Diaophram Pump with homemade soaker hose airstone shaped liked a grid. I try not to drink from the reservoir.

5 Likes

Pricing is not on the website, but the 50 Boost is $9300, the 25 Boost is $7450

5 Likes

I’ve been told that w/ nano bubbles that you can use lower levels of nutrients in DWC, is this true ?

4 Likes

what you got in the water beside the air stone?

4 Likes

That is some SERIOUS foam

4 Likes