American Express now bans the delivery of vaporizers

The United States now prohibits the delivery of vaporizers by express delivery, otherwise a fine will be charged.Can any friends in America tell me the reasons in detail?I am currently in Hong Kong.

5 Likes

The U.S. Postal Service will be prohibited from shipping vaping products starting this summer because of a new law that has cannabis businesses worried.

In late December, when Congress approved an appropriations bill to keep the government running, lawmakers included the text of a separate measure.

The “Preventing Online Sales of E-Cigarettes to Children Act” prohibits the USPS from shipping vaping products.

There’s no mention of hemp or marijuana in the new law, but businesses in both sectors should be prepared to comply, said Rod Kight, a cannabis attorney in Asheville, North Carolina.

“To the extent that they are participants in the industry who are selling vape products, it absolutely affects them,” Kight said of companies that manufacture or sell cannabis vaping supplies.

The legislation takes effect in late March, after which the USPS has 120 days to create rules to implement the law.

FedEx and UPS already have said they will follow the U.S. Postal Service’s directive and won’t ship vaping products.

Source

6 Likes

WTH?!!! our government is overstepping again!! i can buy an AK47 but not a vaporizer? lord knows i am going to take out a whole bunch of kindergarteners with a volcano and a pac.

4 Likes

I just love it when uncle sam tries to hold my hand :roll_eyes:

1 Like

That is the crazy part!!! But several countries have banned vapes already, so there must be some sort of health concerns and probably also the popularity of vapes.

South Korea, India, Brazil are among the dozens of countries that have announced sweeping vaping bans. Others, like China Source

2 Likes

Typical knee jerk reaction to something they are not in control of.

Time for WEED.

5 Likes

This will make it harder for us to buy vaporizers

1 Like

I think so

For those of us who smoke, it’s a disaster

1 Like

i would be curious to find out if ANY of the fools writing and pushing these laws has ever even seen weed before.

Huh? We can still buy bongs

1 Like

Its a huge disaster for business owners and more important the people that vape for medical reasons.

1 Like

It’s a draconian response for sure. No reason why age can’t be vetted for shipment, this is 2021 after all…

3 Likes

I am looking for a private courier company that can transport vaporizers. I hope everyone can help me. Not being able to transport the vaporizer has a great impact on me, because I invested in a smoke headshop, thank you very much, and wish you a happy life.
What Is The Vape Ban and How Will It Impact Me?

1 Like

The laws we have, of course, are very flawed. But, there’s always a way to break them with impunity, ha ha.Besides, there are many countries in which this was originally banned, but people find a way out of such situations. In Europe, for example, there is a very cool delivery service http://postsendungsverfolgung.com . They try as much as possible to fulfill the desires of their customers. In the U.S., I don’t know of such a good service. How do you deal with these bans?

1 Like

that ok with me i just buy a case of rolling papers and or get another pipe.

1 Like