Aphid defensive tactics

You can’t lady bug?

1 Like
1 Like

We did do lady bugs and other predictor bugs

2 Likes

Timeline doesn’t work. They’d all be dead by the time they got to me. Even Amazon Prime Mexico 2 day delivery takes minimum 6 days @ my location. I have never seen one in the wild here in Mexico in 23 years. We don’t have mail service and no one offers them locally. Same prob with worms. Not having an aphid problem with this grow. I think the foliar feeding with compost tea has helped. I have read that they do not like bananas so if I do have an outbreak I will foliar with banana peel tea.

2 Likes

no ups or fedex?

1 Like

Lots of them but no point in bitching about it. Lol

Marty

1 Like

DHL has been the best but even they take over a week. FedEx usually takes about 10 days and forget UPS. The hand off between UPS from anywhere to Mexico is a lot like Pee Wee football. Lots of fumbles. I will not order anything that ships with UPS. Should have named the company Oops. My grow light took 70 days to get here. I always get my $$$ back on failed attempts but I don’t want the fricking money or I wouldn’t have ordered. Like Marty says,

3 Likes

6 Likes

Have you tried spraying them with 3% peroxide. It will kill aphids and not hurt your plants. The problem is if you have a very large infestation they all die on your plant and then your plant starts to rot. So if you have enough air circulation and you are able to wash them off the day after you spray them with peroxide that should really knock them down. But it will have to be repeated. Good luck :v:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Just did 2 huge AH dabs. So now I’m in orbit but I can’t find my nukes!!!

8 Likes