Ask Me Anything: Tom Bruggemann from Tom's Tumbler [Wednesday, Feb 7th, 11 am MST]

To add to my last question Tom, are there any customer concerns or feedback that you’ve had to address over time and how did you approach those things?

Say if I’m a customer and I have a problem with your equipment (I live in Colorado.) What happens if my machine breaks down? Can I repair everything myself? Am I shipping a unit back and losing time?

1 Like

Hi Tom,

Can you please tell us about where your inspiration came from in creating your trimmers? What have been your biggest challenges to date?

Thanks!

2 Likes

My machines are very simplstic by my design so I can assist a grower to put it together and fix if there is a problem. Fortunately we have had few problems, but we pride ourselves on superb fast customer service

2 Likes

Inspiration to develop my machine were many, like security and theft, having people know where product is. Cost to pay trimmers, time to trim, etc. I knew bladed machines were too aggressive, too expensive, too loud and could never produce a truly hand trimmed product. So I came up with a gentle environment to let buds trim each other while making a very affordable product that was quiet and ship-able.

2 Likes

Do does anyone else have any more questions for Tom with Tom’s Tumbler?

@memberdirectory

1 Like

Please do not hesitate to call me direct at 8185901303 for any questions about anything involving the cannabis industry not just about our machines… I will be glad to help anyone. I have 40 plus years as a farmer.

2 Likes

is there a video we can see of it in action?

2 Likes

Also, if people are skeptical, we would be glad to do a demo if we have a rep in reasonable proximity. Also, check for reviews on the internet

2 Likes

Yes there are many youtube videos under Tomstumbletrimmer and Tomstumbler by us and by customers

2 Likes

Well everyone we’re going to wrap up our AMA with Tom from Tom’s Tumbler!

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to post them here and tag @TomsT to have them answered, feel free to e-mail Tom directly, or call at the number he’s provided!

Tom @TomsT , Growers Network would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer these questions for our community members and growers and appreciate you doing this!

You’ve been absolutely great and we had a lot of questions answered that we otherwise would not have! Thank you again!

1 Like

Will you be at Cannacon Seattle?

3 Likes

yes we will be there? Hope to see you there

2 Likes

Oh no kidding, I’m going there with 2 of my associates from the Autoflower Network!

What booth number, Tom?

1 Like

Nice to see you back at CannaCon Tom.

2 Likes

Thank you Tom!

2 Likes

Booth 223. Amy and my partner, Leslie will be there but I won’t. Go by and visit them. Ill tell them to find you too.

3 Likes

How difficult is it?

2 Likes

It is a very simple process. If you follow the guidelines we provide you will have great results. Our customers often comment on ease of use and maintenance (which is minimal). They live the quick, quiet and gentle process.

2 Likes

If you’ll be at CannaCon I’ll be sure to grab some pictures of the machines for the community to see them live!

1 Like

Awesome, Jordan. Look forward to meeting you-

Amy

2 Likes