Attempting to create Mac1 Caps Cut reversal @

This is an attempt at what I’ve been told a difficult task.
But trying anyways.
Was given Mac1 rooted buds to reverse back to veg.

Here we still have single leaves…

@MrMonkey420 @Dog_Fart1 @PreyBird1 @mudman

So the thread begins…

18 Likes

Its goin, always such a weird cycle…

Good luck and keep on pluggin away.

13 Likes

Put into fresh soil. Topped with worm casting feeding with fish shit and kelp…nitrogen , nitrogen, nitrogen…

12 Likes

Its starting to go. Its a slow process and that one is apparently slower lol. Looking good, what light schedule? 18/6 or 24hr?

7 Likes

They started at 20 on 4 off.

8 Likes

Fast forward to March 6th…
Looking promising. Lots of new growth. Very healthy…

16 Likes

Beautiful Turn about in 1 month… woot wooot.

10 Likes

Almost time time to start spraying sts. How long are you going to wait before you start.

7 Likes

I took clones. I’m keeping those 2 for more clones.

Plan is to spray 2 weeks before flip. I have this stuff…

I have another person using STS he makes. He will be sent clones next week.
Then @Dog_Fart1 if you want to pay for shipping and the clone box I’ll send you 2 rooted clones.

14 Likes

Damn i want one but im layin low for now shit.

10 Likes

@bobbette They look excellent and healthy.
I’ll Dm you once I am home, But yes no problem I’ll send you $ for shipper/postage.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1 let me know when you’re ready. I’ll keep some going.
Anything for you my friend! :pray::v:

@Dog_Fart1 talk soon.

12 Likes

Going great bobbi!

10 Likes

I’ve heard mac 1 is a triploid and that it can be hard to reverse.

12 Likes

Exactly!
But we shall still try… learning process if nothing else.

12 Likes

I have a Gelato49x MAC going right now I can’t wait to see how it turns out! I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread!!

13 Likes

Still working this project.
Potted 4 clones. One doesn’t look to vigorous. Might have to pot a few more for good odds. Plugging along…

12 Likes

Aye, me too. Clones are finally at 8 nodes (12"ish), so I can take the 2 apicals as decent sized clones. and should be able to take a few sacrificial cleanup lowers to speed up my end. Will update as things progress.

10 Likes

Good to hear.
What methods are you using to reverse? Just curious…:thinking:

6 Likes

It will be STS when I get enough clones ready, I forget what I have the ppm calculated too, but I can get that from my excel sheet if you want specificity. I am not there yet, but I typically spray every other day for a week before flip, then every 3days until i see signs plenty of male flowers forming, burning or 21days into flip. Lag the female receivers by 2weeks…make that call by your observation of the STS fems. That what you were looking for?

Your clones were very healthy, they took to transplant into coco, tribus dip and full strength jacks right out of the box, no hiccups whatsoever.

9 Likes