Attempting to create Mac1 Caps Cut reversal @

Yes. You’ve answered my questions fully! Thank you.
Happy to hear they transferred well.
I’m waiting to clear out more room, when i put my outdoors stuff out. Then I’ll pot more clones.
I’m using the Elite/Elite.
It will
Be interesting to see what comes from each method.
@PreyBird1 keeping clones going for you.
@MrMonkey420 fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: one of us will get a few seeds. I’m sure we will…i feel optimistic! :v::green_heart::grin:

13 Likes

@bobette thanks my friend. And i cant wait to see your end results!

11 Likes

Ill take a clone if nobody else does. Lol i need it. Im getting ready to start my own cannabis brand. Need some legit phenos. :joy:

11 Likes

DM sent @ultrapuff

8 Likes

Today is the day to finally hit the Mac1 with the Elite.
:crossed_fingers:hoping we are successful!

Present Mac’s getting treatment today…

@MrMonkey420
@Dog_Fart1
@PreyBird1
@ultrapuff

15 Likes

They’re looking real good Bobbiiiiiee! Healthy AF. :raised_hands: :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thank you!
I have backups of this one fails.
@Dog_Fart1 where are you in your process?

11 Likes

@bobette good luck!! I just sent @bullfrog420 his Sts supplies also.

10 Likes

Any advise welcomed!
How often should you apply?
Does it hurt to apply more often? Is less more?
@PreyBird1

10 Likes

@bullfrog420 90’s Kush
She’s a fabulous plant and the smoke…:flushed::green_heart:
I can see why you kept those genetics just the way they are. Going to try to keep this going.

14 Likes

Cant wait to see what you do with that mac. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

My pollen receiver plants are 2ft shrubs…still veggin up some clones for donor’s, they are finally hittin stride and puttin on some nodes…ill try to remember to bring my camera down next visit in to feed.

12 Likes

Hey bobette i have found there’s no problem with spraying more. Ive never had any burning with my recipe and actually i started spraying sooner and longer because after the goji crasher reversal it was obvious that some plants are hard to reverse and i adapted my spray schedule to increase spray amounts and durations. Play around a little bit and see what works best for that strain. Im going to do another preservatiom run here soon on another fantastic strain. Just wait to see what i got coming. Right now i have 2x candy rain x lavender regulars. So it will be interesting ro see what these two strains make from the prodigies! Almost ready for a clone!

10 Likes

Thank you for the answers. I’m using Elite/Elite. Not STS.

Can’t wait to see what you work on next! :thinking::green_heart:

I need to take more clips of the Mother. I’ll take them in the next couple of days. So when your ready it should be as well! :v:
@PreyBird1

9 Likes

Those 90s Kush plants are absolutely GORGEOUS phenomenal job!

9 Likes

Ooohh she’s a piece of heaven! @bullfrog420 hit this out of the park!
Beautiful plant! Scrumptious smoke! The buzz is very satisfying and peaceful. Not couch lock, but calming!
Thank you! :pray:

10 Likes

They have really stretched.
They’ve been treated with Elite once. They will be treated once more before flip.

Hoping to get 3 males and keep 1 female.

16 Likes

These are looking great. Can’t wait to see how this turns out. MAC1 :fist_right:t4::fist_left:t4:

12 Likes

Stay tuned…

Thank you! :pray:

13 Likes

Well sad too say… had to toss the Mac1 treated with the Elite…:pleading_face:
No pollen sacks in sight…

Still have the female not treated in the tent. Going to let her flower out.
Mother is still giving clones. Took more clones. Just received STS. Round 2 coming soon. Not giving up yet…:thinking::pray:

@Dog_Fart1 how are yours doing?

13 Likes