Attempting to create Mac1 Caps Cut reversal @

See i was going to mention that i thought that Elite spray was some BS! But i didnt want to offend. How in the world could it work spraying one time? Ill stick with STS only. Its worked for me every time and some plants are really really hard to get them to reverse. Goji crasher was this way. It started turning back into a female without pollen sacks and made very little pollen. I was lucky to get that off it.

9 Likes

I was gifted the Elite. So i had nothing to lose but time. It was a good experiment.
I’m just flowering out the female that wasn’t treated and starting over.
Clones are in the cloner.
Onward i go with this difficult little…“B”!

@MrMonkey420 still working on it.
I believe it WILL happen!

10 Likes

How often did you treat the Goji? @PreyBird1

8 Likes

What sts did u get.?? I have the 2 parts to make it if u want I know u r not super far we could meet a weekend when I’m in chesterfield getting my kids from grandma’s house. I have 6 strains I want to reverse as I grow inside with limited space so fems r a major plus for me. I’ve yet to start rho. Lol. I have 6 strains mixed with trufflez from aficionado and then a black truffle x forbidden zkittlez mix I want to reverse I have clones only of the blk trufflez mix one and kinda sick of cloning it already. I need to get on it as the clones have beautiful roots right now.

8 Likes

I just got the 2 part one a friend sent me.

I have a White Truffles going now. She’s still little.
Trying to get this Ice Pie and Epiphany going as well. Excited about these.

Going to a weekend camping cannibas cup in August. Where Epiphany and CripXmas will be available. Hoping to snag a CripXmas.

I forgot you come out this way. We should meet up sometime. @Mark0427

10 Likes

Yes I have some seeds of
g33 x trufflez
Slurricane x trufflez
And 4 others those 2 just stuck out most for the names. I have a ton of plans but no ambitions anymore lol

7 Likes

Sorry just got home from work did my 11hrs. Um i treated the goji intially 5 days before flip. And then spraying every 5 days for 15 days. And spraying each node specifically and not the leaves. I had hell of a time.

8 Likes

Thank you for the help. I remember you saying Goji was difficult.
I’ll follow what you did. :v:

8 Likes

I little update.
Have more clones potted. These will be with STS. .

The Mac1 ×Celtic Stone i crossed is doing her thing and making seeds. @MrMonkey420 would you be interested in any of these?

10 Likes

If things work out I’ll trade you for some of the seeds I have going. MAC1 x white caviar :alien:

9 Likes

Lets see just how many i get first. @MrMonkey420 gets them first. He has been generous and patient while waiting for me to do this project.

But @Maz sounds good to me. If i get enough.
Have you tried reversing one yet?

10 Likes

No, I have not tried reversing yet. Maybe someday.

And of course I wouldn’t cut in line! @MrMonkey420 got first dibs

I shouldn’t speak before I have seeds either :stuck_out_tongue: this is my first shot at making seeds. I’m still hoping it worked :crossed_fingers:t3:

Here they are today

11 Likes

I’ll take a picture in the morning and show you mine.
@Maz

8 Likes

Sure am! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Mac1 × Celtic Stone
Come on momma… make them seeds!

11 Likes

:hushed::hushed::hushed: :hugs::hugs::hugs: Get It GIRL!!! This is AMAZING!

7 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Well it’s been awhile.
Here’s what has happened…
Sprayed Mac1 with collided silver starting two weeks before flower. Sprayed every day for 6 weeks. Buds still started forming. Never really saw any balls on this that was noticed. Buds formed and where picked, dried… thus Buds are full of seeds.!!
What happened? Did the plant just herm? Did i miss the balls totally? :thinking: :woman_shrugging:
@PreyBird1 @HostileHippie420 @MrMonkey420 @Mark0427 @ultrapuff @Maz
Buds where still forming so CS was stopped at 6 weeks.

9 Likes

I have to differ this one too @PreyBird1 to be honest , I am interested to know his take though that’s for sure :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

Me too! Puzzling for sure.
Unless there where inner nanners i didn’t see. Which might have been possible. They say the window is very small with these.
Interesting to see what the seeds may grow into. Mutations or some good Mac1 seeds! ! :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes