Attempting to create Mac1 Caps Cut reversal @

Ok @bobette @HostileHippie420 sounds like the colidial silver was quite strong enough to supress the ethylene gas the plant produces that makes it a girl. You probably experienced what i call a nanner. Its usually a single flower tube of poller or 2 maybe. Typically its not a full flower pod that hangs down then opens with 5-6 pods on it. Thats a complete male flower occasionally you get a single flower and thats all it takes in a tiny tent. Also if you stress the plants out you see these types of flowers happen. And if the plant is overripe it will make flower to tey and seed itself to live for the new season.

Quote" And also since cannabis cannabis is anemophilous, which means it’s wind-pollinated. This is why the flower of cannabis is green and not colorful since it does not require attracting creatures to it. In fact, it creates smells that repel insects and animals from it, such as bitters, sulfuric thiols, and even insecticides such as the terpene pinene.
Heres where cannabis is interesting.

Cannabis Is Both Monoecious & Dioecious

Dioecious means a separate male and female that breed with each other instead of a plant with both sex organs and functions. Cannabis is a well-known dioecious species, which is quite rare in the plant world. In fact, compared to monoecious angiosperms (flowering plants)

Most plants require the birds and the bees to help them pollinate. Most flowers have sperm and eggs (pollen and ovules) within a single flower that takes some outside force to help put the two sexual parts together. Not cannabis, as cannabis is anemophilous, which means it’s wind-pollinated. This is why the flower of cannabis is green and not colorful since it does not require attracting creatures to it. In fact, it creates smells that repel insects and animals from it, such as bitters, sulfuric thiols, and even insecticides such as the terpene pinene.

Quote: I have cultivated and bred cannabis for over 15 years; I’m skilled at spotting males from females, pulling the males out, so our females are seed free. The only time I’ve ever seen, experienced, or heard of cannabis with both sex organs on the same plant comes from a hermaphrodite. Typically female cannabis plants begin growing male pollen sacks from extreme conditions, stress, and or shock. At the end of the day, it’s pretty clear cannabis is one of the rare dioecious angiosperm types; it clearly has a male and female separate from each other. If this were not the case, smokable-flower would most likely be heavily seeded.

Except cannabis never has and will never play by the rules… Cannabis is also a monoecious plant type and when I first heard about this, I didn’t believe it. With all my experience, I could not believe cannabis was also monoecious; but it is. This does not mean hermaphroditic cannabis are monoecious types, even though all monoecious types are technically a hermaphrodite. This means some cannabis types have a genetic code to naturally produce a monoecious type, not just dioecious types that become a hermaphrodite for some reason. It’s clear when comparing the two as a hermaphroditic dioecious type expresses male flowers on and within the inflorescence of the female flower. In comparison, a true monoecious type demonstrates the male sex organs where they naturally appear on the branch node sites, while further up the branch, you find the female flowers where they typically appear; on the same plant.

Heres what probably happened.

7 Likes

So does this mean sterile seeds? Or mutations? Or viable?
@PreyBird1

7 Likes

No they should be viable. Hard to say what will happen. But the fact you got some seeds means there was pollen present. So far so good. Now tey to grow some out. How long have the seeds dried? I let them.sit 2-4 weeks.

8 Likes

They’ve been drying since October.

9 Likes

Now if they were my seeds i try and grow the crappy ones first!. I know sounds weird right. Just a thing i like to do. You would be surprised what you can get from an un assuming seed. Maybe it looks kinda tan or barely going dark. Just because its ugly or underdeveloped doesn’t mean its not fire! It would othrqise be overlooked for the best looking seeds. It might even get thrown away or never grown out. So if the worst looking seeds are really good then the rest “should” be much better.

9 Likes

Mac 1 some fire smoke. Lol. Heard it is hard to copy and turn fem. I’ve tried SC and had shit luck with cs I have moved on to sts powders to make my own spray and yet to have done it tho. Lol. One day. One day.

9 Likes

I’m beyond grateful we have our own personal breeder here! That makes allot of sense

10 Likes

I am so grateful for @PreyBird1 ! :pray:His knowledge, super intelligent! His friendship, one of the best ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

You ma’am are not lying! @PreyBird1 is definitely the last of a dying breed

7 Likes