Auto flower not flowering

Yes it is, and also a lot of other places as well, or you can buy it direct from the company.

Marty

2 Likes

growgreen mi 5 lbs 125$ they had 1lb for $25 the other day too

3 Likes

That 5 lbs is a hell of a deal, but you would need a lot of it to use it up in time, they list it as 1 year shelf life. The one pound was higher than Amazon. Great link, I bookmarked it !

Marty

2 Likes

It is a great deal, unfortunately, more then I could use. So I opted for a smaller bag of recharge. Itā€™s on its way!
Thanks everyone, much appreciated!

:v:. :green_heart:. & Happy Growing!

1 Like

Why the hell not? Iā€™ve been running that in my soil for many grows now with excellent results, Iā€™m not telling people to grow in straight ash, obviously that wouldnā€™t work but just like any other amendment it should be used in moderation as a piece of a BALANCED soil, but to completely discredit the use of it completely is just nonsense. Thatā€™s like saying donā€™t use bat guano cuz itā€™s to high in nitrogen, we all know bat guano is beneficial but again to much and ur creating issues.

My plants sure donā€™t look like they suffered from the ash

Just some examples of my garden

2 Likes

That Context is interpreted a whole lot differently than the above statement. I use my firepit ash in my compost, so I am not discrediting it, there is no nonsense it dives pH heavily-alkaline, if I am not careful and use too much all my worms die. And in context, I read that these comments were being offered to a newer grower(apologies if not the case), I was putting up a yield sign before someone followed that advice verbatim and wiped their plants out.

Iā€™ll unbend my nose and step on outā€¦good luck!

3 Likes

He mentioned using dolomite lime, so Iā€™m suggesting a better free substitution, dolomite gonna have a similar effect to ph. Any amendments being added is usually done mixing and building a soil out the gate then the compost tea ā€œfeedingsā€ through the rest of the grow. Personally I wouldnā€™t be composting the ash or throwing to the worms, the fire already broke it all down enough for the microbes to finish it off sitting in the soil, I also only use about 1 cup to 10 gallon of soil filling my grow bags for the run. Also started blending up fresh aloe leaves for the starter base of all my teas but thatā€™s a whole nother can of worms that others may argue more pH swings but again, excellent results. Main thing Iā€™ve noticed with organic gardening is pH seems to buffer and balance itself out given a nice balanced recipe pretty easy too, gypsum really helps with that too. Havenā€™t had to pH test my soil since the first month I started growing,just very aware of my soil biology. With pH what goes up must go down, add some ash driving it up, add some sulphur to swing it back down and gypsum to buffer the gap :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s been awhile since Iā€™ve posted last. Wanted to update on where Iā€™m at. Week 6 flower from what Iā€™ve calculated since they started showing flowers or maybe Iā€™m wrong and itā€™s week 7 as itā€™s been 7 weeks since the flip to 12/12. Iā€™m not sure when you should start counting. Next time I will flower earlier lol. These ladyā€™s are taking over. All is well from what I can tell.

7 Likes

They look really good now! So what got you straightened out on the PH? Looks like your about 3/4 of the way there. You start counting flower cycle when you flip the lights to 12 on 12 off just like you did.

Marty

4 Likes