Auto Flowers ,any hints or tips?

Bumping this Thread up.
Come on guys. I know many of you don’t care for Auto’s. Please don’t bad mouth them. Some of us like the Auto’s and like myself that has never grown it, wants to learn it and all the wonderful information that comes with it.
So please guys, “Any Hints or Tips”?

3 Likes

If you like/want to know about autos, just read @blackthumbbetty and @deusoboy420 threads. They are really good with those! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I’m already talking to @deusoboy420 in general.
It’s the compilation of info and different setups with grow info following. Will have a look at @blackthumbbetty threads.

4 Likes

You will be impressed by her skills! She has the cleanest, most well organized threads I have yet to see.
Really informative and she knows her shit. One of the best imo, and I may be a noob to growing but I am an extremely well read person and she impresses me a lot!
@blackthumbbetty and @deusoboy420 are the growers I would trust with my autos if I was growing them!

5 Likes

You won’t go wrong @blackthumbbetty knows her autos like no one I have met as of yet.shes not around ATM but there’s a tone of info on here fr her

6 Likes

I have starting to read her threads :+1: Thanks for the info direction.

3 Likes

Yes I do…

2 Likes

Np my friend happy to help anytime :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gg4 day 14 the runt. Any ideas

1 Like

Can we please have a clearer picture, to look at the green colour of the leaf?

1 Like

I don’t really hang out in this forum much, anymore.

You can check out my current journal over at ILGM:

4 Likes

That’s a fantastic FM station :wink:

3 Likes

What kind of training do you end up doing? How do you manage defoliation?

1 Like

I treat an auto the same as a photo except I use no bigger than a 5 gallon pot and I use nutes to manipulate its timeline. I can hold it off from flowering awhile by adding stronger N awhile longer than the first 4 weeks. So if u have a nute schedule that has u start transition nutes at week 3 or 4 hold that off and keep feeding weeks 2 or 3 and then when u do see pistils feed those transition nutes for 3 weeks instead of 2.

Once they start to bud, not pistil but bud hit them hard with week 2 of flower. So I essentially never feed week 1 of flower.

I find with autos training is a lot less important than nute manipulation. Timing is everything. And u can’t go by weeks of the plant u have to go by what it’s doing and weeks of the nute schedule Bc they all have different timelines.

I hope that made sense Bc I just did some dabs :rofl::exploding_head:

6 Likes

Not bad for a stoner “botanist”, I was able to understand most of it!
:rofl:

5 Likes

Great Info to have, for my 1st ever Auto is about to break soil any day now. It did sink in the water, it was in a paper towel for a week and nothing, so I planted in a cup, with the hope it comes up. Not to lose my first Auto. But Happy Days. I scratched around the soil today and found a taproot upside down. So I loosened the soil and turned the seeds around. Added some Myco. Hopes it comes up healthy.
Sitting Between my New Clones.

It’s neighbour’s revegging are Black Dog, Gorilla Breath and Queen Sherbet (or Sherbet Queen).

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes