Autoflower Twenty20 contest

Well got my seeds today from Chitown…UPS 2 days instead of 3 weeks USPS. Made up the coco/pearlite, and starter cups this afternoon. Got the seeds in soaking in water and Seaweed tonic.

Let the fun begin !!!

11 Likes

You got Trizzlers right?

3 Likes

Yes Trizzlers… sorry it got in the 50’s here today had to take the old girl out for a spin. 2000 Honda Valkyrie.

6 Likes

I am on board @sssportsmfg!
Waiting for my Air Pots that have a Northern Lights and Bubblegum finishing up.
I will be doing 1 Triks
1 Trizzler
Let the Twenty20 Group Grow begin.
:fist:

3 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaah!!! My seeds sunk, got them in paper towels. They are nice and dark with stripes I think they will be popped in the morning or by afternoon at the latest. Woo Hoo !

3 Likes

Should have checked my mail… :grin:
Look what I got.
Thank you @automatik! I have been sending good vibes your way. Thank you for the FREE SEEDS.
@sssportsmfg, my bro over in Mo:
I have 2 Aliens that are kicking ass, 1 Vanilla Latte that just popped through tonight.
3 seeds germinated, 3 seeds growing.
So far I am sold on chitownseeds.com.
:fist:

10 Likes

Thanks my brothers.

7 Likes

Really nice glass vials with corks too ! Righgeous packaging ! And yes Chi is doing great…hope he ain’t mad at me for bitchin about USPS…but really really bad service .

And of course…and I forgot… @automatik THANKS FOR THE FREEBIE !! I got two feminized seeds that Twenty20 has not even released yet, they had it in their PDF of up and coming but no pics and no info yet.

My freebies were Hindsight what did you get Jim?

5 Likes

Yep, those were my beans too…
My Bubblegum and NL can not be finished quick enough.
I want to Trizzler my Triks!

I seriously might have a problem.
:grin:

2 Likes

Ya think ROFL…but seriously I am either in front of you or right on your tail !! Truth be known everyone on here is just like us …kinda scary huh?

2 Likes

They have a seed catalog you can download off their site. Oh wait I have it… nope won’t let me do it too big.

2 Likes

The seeds were all that was in our mail tonight. Wife just gave me that look as she handed them over.
When that chitownseeds package arrives she recognizes it with out looking.
One of the vows in our Wedding was she had to respect and honor my Chicago side.
When she handed me tonight’s mail with that look; I reminded her of our vows.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Why did we have a Chicago clause in our Wedding?
Because my best friend happens to be a Cardinal Fan! :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

No wife. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I disagree… I think her name is Mary…
middle name Jane…:joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Going to call it a night on this side of the river…
Keep you and your side safe!
Talk soon✊

1 Like

Lmfao!!! Im dyin here!!! Hahahahahaha thats some DIEHARD Chicago blood thick as it gets! Lol have a good one! GN

3 Likes

5 Likes

Me too, time to eat and lay about…

2 Likes

Oh yeah forgot about her…maybe cause I am blazed lol…

1 Like

Oh hell ya! whaddidyaget?

1 Like