Back after 21 yrs! new old grower

Better pics

5 Likes

Looking really nice!!

Mimiosa is always a nice high…That’s the 30% indica right there giving you couch lock lol… Ever try a nice haze?.. Super silver haze and California haze aren’t bad

1 Like

1 Like

I got it wrong American haze not California haze lol

1 Like

Nope never tried a haze. Right now apparently im growing runtz??? No clue why? but i got a lot! And now my clones have roots!

And my for fun dirt clone got nutrient burn. I stuck it into charged dirt and then gave it regular nutrients and it almost went to the otherside. But im glad it didn’t so i could figure out what happened. So thats 5 more plants behind the 9 medium size girls. The mimosa and GDP are almost done.

More mimosa forest lol. Too bad these started outside and came in. i had high hopes as they vegged and started flowering outside. Also it didnt help i supercroped it and took like 6 clones including armpits. And then it got too close to the light and got burned…lesson learned there. And only 1 clone survived.

Thank god because i have no more of this and want to make it a mother plant because it is super delicious dense tasty nugs and i only smoked 1 tiny nug.

4 Likes

Everything your doing is great… What’s the weather like where your at? That’s cool your changing environments from outdoor to indoor

1 Like

My newest preserves.

4 Likes

With such a passionate hobby it would be sad to see someone’s feelings hurt for sure. It’s great to see how cannabis makes us all humble and kind hearted .it truly is the nature of the great teaching plant. Cause and effect … The world causes pain and cannabis effectively heals it’s all about balance. As our egos grow we must also stay humble :slight_smile: tks for the reminder my friend

5 Likes

Is that Apple jelly on the right mmmm break out there flush muffins and fire up the toaster I’ll start making some butter you got some clean mason jars there only thing I don’t have any new clothes pins so we’re gonna have to use a chunk of a weed stalk to agitate the whipping cream. Oh well seems fitting anyway

2 Likes

Ha ha wow havent got into preserving any dank goodies yet! And yes its apple. I make grape, yellow plumb, red plumb, dark late plumbs, wild cherry plumbs, apple, apricot, and peach. I also have 2 cherry trees. One red and one rainer tree. I also have a male female mated pair kiwi vine im hoping gives me flowers this year.

I make insane amounts jelly jams preserves. man if it is fruit or veggies i preserve it. Im oldschool trained in all the pioneer skills. I can make my own clothes. I can grow my own food. Blah blah sorry to bore you all.
I got 15 gallons of plumb jelly from 1 tree. So this year im on schedule for 280 pints of jelly.

Whoohoo tomorrow is hot salsa making day!

3 Likes

Sorry missed your post. The weather her is cold as hell 38 degrees. But im a die hard i ride my motorcyle down to about 17 degrees or ice. Lots of rain here lately. Washed off my favorite track bike. A beautiful 2005 kawasaki ninja zx10r 1st generation. Ohhh my god its an amazing machine. i juuusssttttttttttt love it so much​:hugs::hugs::yum::clap::yum:

5 Likes

Damn that cold lol… It’s been in the 100s here for last 3 months just started cooling down a few weeks ago in the 80s now… I’d kill myself on one of those bro!:joy:… But looks sooooooooo fun! :call_me_hand:… We don’t see to many performance bikes like that here… Just a bunch of drift cars or raised full size trucks and dirt bikes lol… My family has always been into racing cars… My uncle’s had Ford mustangs fast back when they raced figure 8 when I was growing up

2 Likes

Sounds like my father’s house we had 13 fruit trees/bushes along w 2acres of garden and trout pond , we preserved everything

3 Likes

Yep gotta save and preserve. Check out my new seeds! A delicious butternut squash.

I
One side sweet brown sugar and one side savory ald salty.

3 Likes

Here are some harvested nugs.

4 Likes

Beautiful looking nugs brother , tasty looking indeed :wink:

1 Like

First street bike ever was a 96 zx11r 2 years ago what a beast for a first bike mind you I’m 5’ 10" 165lbs haha definitely taught me to respect the machine lol qwnt from that to a zx6r what a disappointment so ijust swapped off my zx6r plan on buying something bigger again this winter while prices are lower so I can have new toy for spring

3 Likes

My fist streetbike was 1981 suzuki gs450. Then when i was 17 i bought a 1991 ninja 600r. Man there was nothing faster on the road and i weighed 90lbs as a freeshman. I could go 90mph in 1 block and still stop at the light. Man i was dumb then and i still do dumb shit now lol. I got 2 tickets last month :shushing_face: havent had any tickets for a few years. One for 65 in a 40. And one for for 85 in a 65 with notes at the bottom in excess of 107+ mph. No way out of that ticket.

3 Likes