Back after 21 yrs! new old grower

Bahahaha sounds like we were cut from the same cloth

1 Like

I took down all the plants and ohh my god! The smell is insane and there soooooooo STICKY!

6 Likes

Also these buds were all grown with products from GROWERSHOUSE.COM amazing website DEALS AND PRICES!!
Love this company, love the service, love the product videos! And all the cannicribs love it. Thanks Growershouse.com for having complete packages and systems. Best prices around beat amazon many many times amazing.

5 Likes

Some of the buds are ready to go. And OMG delicious.

6 more in the flower tent and 4 mothers in the veg tent. 10 clones in the cloner. 1 is rooted in dirt already. Preserves are filling up nicely. I need some bigger jars.

5 Likes

More buds cured and i ran out of big jars so i used these.

This was the 3rd plant harvested.

Just sampled it. Wow is there such a thing as your own brand snob. Lol wow what have i been missing! I cant eat store bought potatoes. I have my own brand!

8 Likes

That’s awesome!

4 Likes

Nice brotha!!i it’s not being a snob its being a connoisseur :wink: looks delicious!

3 Likes

No your awesome @devjyarn it’s people like you and… @pomeroymc @imSICKkid @deusoboy420 @Packee @piper @str8rydah @oam and friends here sorry if i missed anyone here. @scotty17
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WELCOMING ME AND YOUR GRACIOUS HELP!

7 Likes

Looks good brotha now those are some buds to be proud of!! Bet it tastes amazing!! Good job!

3 Likes

Hell yeah bro I’d kill for my old zx11r back it was just soo big for my body size haha but I rode it well and jesus the power I was Soooo disappointed when I took out the zx6r out for the first time Il be hunting this winter for a new bike I’d really like an 05 or newer 636r but wel see what’s out there hahaha CANNOT FREAKING WAIT

3 Likes

Well just a juicy tidbit. The 1st gen zx10r has the generator/alternator relocated to the rear of the motor and it is as skinny as a 600cc and super light. 1st gear 105mph no mods. But mine does 116mph in 1st. But is insanely powerful for 4k or 2010 bmw s1000rr for 6k-7k
The zx10r has a lap button and adjustable shift lights and you put on some zx14r front calipers a timing retard eliminator and lower throttle butterflies removed lower exhaust servo removed and 1/4 turn full tthrottle mod ohhhh my god! Just a magical experience. Hard to explain to people.

3 Likes

Thanks so much. I love all the people here there amazing!!
I love the weed. I have some super smelly peanut butter and jelly strain to smoke and mine is better!

4 Likes

Lol wish you could taste my veggies and my dank buds.
I just got some veggies seeds ready for next year. If anyone like veggies i have my heirloom vegetable seeds that are generations old.

Had to pull these early have a 24 degree hard freeze tonight. Damn i got yams in the ground still!
Mmm spicy :hot_face::hot_face:

4 Likes

Update. The runtz are doing beautiful.

There into there 5th day of flowering and the new quantum lights.

Here are the mothers in there large veg tent.
The 2 small ones are my darling baby WHITE RUNTZ ha ha ha yes! I absolutley love this strain. Congratulations to every one who got a few beans from me. Amazing plants! also im very impressed how there all bushy and tiny. And there leaves just STINK! Lol I cant wait until they bud! So exciting! Like christmas.

7 Likes

Here is the free mystery seed plant. Man i wish i knew what it was. I rubbed the leaves and is smelly but not a ton

I topped a plant and cloned the top. It was pretty small. But now its bushy and tiny ha i love it.

6 Likes

And finally my only surviving clone is starting to take off.

7 Likes

I gotta use these one’s…

2 Likes

I just go to Aldi and get a case (12) for $9.99 (no-name 32oz wide mouth)
Maybe in the future will get the big boy’s :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Whatever you use, make sure it’s properly air tight. I’ve got a lot of 5 gallon buckets, and I like these lids for keeping things fresh.

3 Likes

That’s a good price also

2 Likes