Been putting this off for a long time. Female pollen production

Galactic God sounds interesting it’s most likely a “highbred” id imagine?

3 Likes

Yes it is. Galaxy god x stardawg og

3 Likes

Oh my goodness…sounds like you need some testers Prey… Stardawg is THE best RSO @ 1 of the dispensary’s that I go to.

3 Likes

Dm me ill send you a bunch of stuff.

3 Likes

Dust in the wind.

3 Likes

Sweet Mary. the feminized pollen.

3 Likes

First ever on purpose seed!

3 Likes

I love that picture. Frame it. :sleepy:

3 Likes

I’m going to try to keep track of that seed. If I can, I will grow it out, harvest it and share it with friends along with the story of how it almost wasn’t. Thanks for your help Vato.

3 Likes

Anytime me friend. Wish i could send ya some beans.

3 Likes

Bring em on down. LOL. I’ll meet cha at the Cancun airport. :desert_island:

3 Likes

Damn my brother goes down to cancun every year.

3 Likes

I’m about 4hrs. south, close to Belize. Some friends just brought me a ILGM Big Bud seed that I’m going to wait until legal so I can grow it outside.

3 Likes

Nice. My friend in Alaska got me some Alaskan thunderfuck.

3 Likes

Very cool man… You’ve got the growing bug bad, like we all do BUT …to follow the life of 1 seed is pretty savage… LoL it’s pretty awesome knowing you created eeyrthing! That’s god mode!! :facepunch:
There’s a bunch of good memes on us growers talking about our plants to normal ppl though…

3 Likes

Yup… LoL

3 Likes

Let’s hear it for the fem seeds!!!

6 Likes

Hip hip hooray seeds.
:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

When there ready you have to cure them like flower so there dried enough to be viable. More wating lol.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your help vato. The seed seen through the pod split used to be white. I looked today and the ones at top are black through the split. Should I just wait and let it drop it’s seeds like in nature or should I pull it and hang it?

4 Likes