BEST LED Lights?

The lights I have were cheap and that = FREE! but normally, what is a good list of the top 5 LED lights. Try and keep the prices ranged from “Kinda Cheap” to “I need to sell a child to pay for that”.

Example:

1. FREE (of course)
  2. Semi-Cheapo
  3. Decent Quality
  4. Good quality/No features
  5. Best of all

Sitting back and salivating over the many juicy responses to this :herb:

Whoa, I just saw how many icons there are in the editor. I thins I might hab sum fun. :nerd_face: :speak_no_evil: :rofl:

4 Likes

Hello homey. Welcome again. So the main purpose of these journals is to maintain all your info in them. That way you can go back in a year and go over your info for what to do and not to.

Everytime you post in it, it will rise to the top for us all to comment on it.

The search button is a compiled access to all the threads with your keyword. You can find info from past users and current. This is a very powerful tool. Some of the older threads have gold in them. Such as lighting questions, type in led and everyone who has said led will pop up.

There are threads that we all post pics or music together. We try not to photo bomb or comment on each other’s threads unless prompted. Out of respect for others work.

Give a journal a go and let us all join your thread and watch you grow!

1 Like

Ok, Great! Thanx for the tips! I try and adapt to the culture instead of the reverse. Its much less stressful.

3 Likes

It is a very normal occurrence. Most social media is set up backwards. You post and they go away. These stay for years just popping back up.

You seem to be having a great time already. Im glad your fitting in nicely!

2 Likes

I am enjoying the experience. I love to learn. A tell-tail of my profession. LOL But we also want to build our retirement on this. I can’t retire in Hawaii, it costs too much, so we are learning everything we can from you all. Hopefully, the stuff I/We post is helpful to the thread, if not, feel free to let me know and I will try and be more careful.

I have a habit of speaking plainly. I totally get it if someone doesn’t quite get my meaning. It’s ok. I’m used to it. I am a bit of an odd one at that. LOL

2 Likes

It will be your thread. Your content. Just stay geared to cannabis (relatively) as you’ve seen. Lol. And be polite. You can flag others if they aren’t being proper. This is a site geared toward medical products. You never know who needs the help. Each of our threads provide insight to someone.

2 Likes

Have a great time. Meet all the canna fam. Mingle and grow! We are super glad you are here.

3 Likes

Migro 600 (not sold anymore) or the new Migro Aray.

2 Likes

I love the Spiderfarmer LED’s. Recently switched to a SF2000 from a Philzon 1600 and the difference in plant health and growth is unbelievable

4 Likes

I have to recommend the lights from Thrive Agritech !
Unsurpassed quality and service, pioneers in under canopy lighting, fair pricing and outstanding support.
I recommend them to all my clients and friends.
DM

2 Likes

HLG-650R
Best in every spec
I run 3 of them, 2 HLG-550R’s and a mars hydro 3000
The mars, works, but isn’t made very well and their specs dont make the cut. imo

7 Likes

if you want cheap just about anything on amazon. i really liked the spider farm. if you want the sun in your grow room anything HLG i have the 650r too, just 1.

5 Likes

@Homey check ur pm

1 Like

check HLG refurbished lights. amazing deals right now

2 Likes

I have upgraded my tent lights and want to make room on the farm and “get rid” of the old ones(4 each available)- they all work well . Pay for shipping and they are yours. they are 150 and 250 watt led systems.

3 Likes

I’m working towards a mars hydro t1000 its 150$ on the high end gavita just released an led that’s a 1:1 to hps they start at 1300$ I hope this helps

If he’s not interested i am…

1 Like

Already sent him a message. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Are they packed and on their way to me yet? @Slym3r :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

coming from Philadelphia PA- ship to? will get pics tomorrow