Best lights of today

Actually I’m using bugbee recipe for soil ,
Gypsum here it’s not so common and it takes me 20 days to arrive !
It works , especially I would never go back with out vermiculite.
Ill just say that u can’t miss the ph NEVER , with that soil every fucking up will be visible in a day or two .
Its like a very sensitive soil , but so far make plants grow well … no risk of overwatering ,
The only risk I found is that soil will be completely with zero nutrients , so don’t save any fertilizer go straight at 1.6 in veg and 2.2 in flo .

2 Likes

Thanks really , I’ll put myself in deep study for that … actually I run in total 3400w,
Transforming in COB I’ll increase the grow area a lot with the same amount of electricity ,
Ill make u some other question in the future, at the moment you are the only one I know that tried and compared both

3 Likes

What’s the amp draw of that Diablo?
Forget it I’ll figure it … 5.4 amp @ 120 volts :man_facepalming:
1000 watt sodium is 4.16 Amps @240 volts
I think that lights comparable to a 1000 watt sodium light wise but at $1000.00 + a pc nope

2 Likes

See i switched for heat controll and electric bills. I can run 37x qb’s 3x ozone generators,10 fans and a turbo kloner for $218 a month.

2 Likes

Big blue :facepunch:t2:
@preybird1 I think they named that after me :roll_eyes::thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve grown with MH/HPS for over 20 years and last year replaced them with HLG LED lights. Saving some electricity and don’t have to exhaust as much air to keep temps in the good range which also allows me to keep more humidity. Happy with the switch and not having to keep replacing bulbs and digital ballasts.

4 Likes

$1000 = 9 hps units.

2 Likes

Understandable, but when one has 9 1000 watts lights to replace is a killer bruh

1 Like

Lol I could replace one a yr and in 9 yrs I’d have all diablos but in 9 yrs they’ll be obsolete :joy:
So for a tent or two I’d go with leds too

1 Like

Amen. I love the hps - led debate. For those that have and use led we understand…we came from hps lolz. God i used white phosphorus coated bulbs in the 1990’s 1000watts. Talk about a buzzy light.

3 Likes

Ballast came a long way since the 80s and 90s
Back then you couldn’t run a sodium or halide bulb on the same ballast

2 Likes

I hate to admit it but i helped my friend steal the light off someone’s house at 3am. I was the lookout. We were 16yrs old and dumb skateboarders.

4 Likes

Oh no not a skater guy? :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

[Uploading: FD36CEC9-A535-4708-AAC4-2277F546A9C4.pn

Cant find in these spec …

3 Likes

Easy figure bruh just take wattage devide /by voltage = amps

1 Like

Mine now it’s absurd…around 900$ man

3 Likes

And maybe less things than U

2 Likes

Yeah my friend climed up to the light. cut the power live and all i saw was sparks. Then this god forsaken schreeching noise as my friend ripped the nails out as he ripped it off the wall it was nailed to.

2 Likes

Ok I’m at 220v so
630:220=2.8

2 Likes

3 grow rooms and cant afford a few LEDs???
I ain’t buying it

2 Likes