Best lights of today

I have five viperspectras and 1 1000 watt halide in veg and 8 1000 watt sodium’s. All sodium’s run in 240 volts. I have 7 6” blowers running and one 8” blower and humidifiers x 2
My electric bill for last month was $680… not including the house just grow rooms. I have four wall heaters I don’t think they have been running at all. Don’t think that’s awful bad

2 Likes

That’s my target … so you would say it’s worth right?

3 Likes

Hush up my chef friend it goes as soon as it comes hahah trust that

1 Like

I have 3 flo room ,3x3 sqm ,1x1000hps each
And a 400hps veg, I don’t even count fans and T5 and air extractor , so cutting those 1000w will be nice … but need the same result .
I’m scared of the tiny flowers of the scrog effect.
I usually like almost single rock towers
And sometimes led tent to di that
I grew up like U guys ,
Magnetic transformers used as well for public illuminations

3 Likes

Gotta go back to work nice discussion :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Really enjoyed !

2 Likes

I jumped in talked shit and left lol

3 Likes

Yes I think it was worth it. I was shopping Amazon for new MH and HPS bulbs for the year and then a ballast died so added one to the shopping cart as well and thought damn, that almost pays for half of a good LED light, cleared out the basket and bought a HLG 550 rspec instead, the first of many HLG lights I bought last year.

I really save a lot of electricity in veg, instead of a 600 watt MH, now using 200 watts of LED to get same veg growth/performance.

5 Likes

If you get the hlg lights use the code “dude” at checkout

4 Likes

Yep okay thanks

4 Likes

This is why i now use T5 style led bulbs. 41 watts each. Full spectrum.

3 Likes

Leds don’t last forever so how hard is it to change one out? I take it hlg has replacement parts? Leds…

2 Likes

HLG lights are very modular and easy to swap parts out and get parts for (why I went HLG over chinese). I have plenty of spare parts for my HLGs, QB288 boards and drivers for them, just like I used to stock extra MH and HPS bulbs and ballasts. I assume everything is going to fail at some point and have a disaster recovery plan to get right back into business.

7 Likes

Disaster recovery plan I like that :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Nice thing about meamwell drivers. 7yrs manufacturers warranty on ballast no questions. I had one get knocked off 4 feet ledge. They still sent me a new one.

3 Likes

HLG is the way to go i promise you.

5 Likes

I agree all my QB’s are hlg.

3 Likes

Just for clear :
The lamp I’ll buy on growershouse,

First,it cost half than my country :open_mouth:

Second, respect for them and all the info they gave me and for this forum that let me discuss with all of U 10000 miles away
Amen

3 Likes

WTF

5 Likes

Thats a typo lol.

1 Like