Beths First Grow Journal

Starting my grow journal today just to keep track of everything I have so far and things that I am still waiting on to be shipped.

On hand:
Mars Hydro tsw2000
Maxisun 1000w
Happy Frog soil
Burpee biococo soil
Promix HP
Temp/hum meter
Ph/TDS tester
WiFi Microscope
2-digital timers
5-gallon fabric pots
Solo cups
Baggies
Safety pins
Green wire
Misc. tools i.e. pruners
Various size Mason Jars
3 fans variously size
4 Wicked Bud Posters for my room

Nutes: Advanced Nutrients
Micro
Grow
Bloom
Cal-Mag
Tarantula
Sensizym
Nirvana
Voodoo Juice
Big Bud
Bud Candy
Plain Epsom Salt

Seeds:
Critical Purple auto
Northern Lights auto
Grape Ape fem

Things I still need:
Some type of drip tray?
Some type of cutting tray?
Hubby is venting through window for me!

Tagging all the wonderful people that have helped me so far. Hope this isn’t a bother.

@kapouic @hoppiefrog @Ladithief @oldguy @PreyBird1 @docdre @deusoboy420 @devjyarn @chrisj @scotty17 @piper @missiles @fifth

22 Likes

Is your Big Bud from ILGM… it can be some of the nicest plants… especially grown outdoors and can get so purple if you get the temps down before harvest…

8 Likes

All seeds from Growers Choice. That one is going outside. The autos “I think” are gonna stay in.

11 Likes

Big bud is an amazing strain… one of my all time favourites… hopefully you can push it for some 40F weather and a 1 good frost… the colours exploded on mine…

6 Likes

Nice glad to see your ready to go almost. Keeps us tagged in the grow.

8 Likes

@beths can’t forget about the badass posters :metal::metal::facepunch::+1:… Niiiiiice!!!

Looks like nothing but to make it happen… Drip trays are easy and cheap … Which soil are you going with I see 3 different types?

8 Likes

Damm @beths

What a Great line up of strains and so many cool gear.
Good Luck
And
Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

Go @beths Go! :wink:
Plenty of green vibes sent your way :nerd_face:
And, if you have any questions, never hesitate to ask… there will always be someone willing to help :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: I’m excited to follow along :grin:

6 Likes

I’m for following. :wink:
Happy grow. :seedling::seedling::+1::v:

7 Likes

Still unsure on soil. I think I may mix a little of the biococo with happy frog for my autos and doing promix on my outside ladies.

6 Likes

I’d do the same fuck it right only one way to see how it does… But just a heads up if you didn’t know already I wouldnt feed till early veg… They are pre-charged with nutes already

5 Likes

We might want to double check with @hoppiefrog, but Promix HP is not pre-charged, afaik… :nerd_face:
It’s my first run with it…

5 Likes

But mixing the 2 together does add nutrients because happy frog is charged… Could add a little feed I guess but I’d wait to see how plants react first

6 Likes

Nope. It’s not. You’re correct sir. :+1::v:

5 Likes

Absolutely correct… So outside promix plants need nutrients… Inside autos not so much :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

Good to know. I wouldn’t have used the nutes in the promix. Thanks again to the experts.

6 Likes

It’s going to be fun no other satisfaction then growin your own with a successful harvest… keep all of us posted sounds like you’re trying a few different methods!! :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

6 Likes

I am no expert @beths, just an enthusiastic learner! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Rooting for you @beths. Bookmarked your grow.

7 Likes