Beths First Grow Journal

Yeah everything is ready except my bad ass posters. Of course those would be the last to come.

Okay, my seeds aren’t here yet, but I feel like I’m already growing. Christ it’s all I think about.

And I noticed today everything my husband said, in my mind, I related to my grow room. I might be developing a problem lol.

10 Likes

Welcome to growing it’s addictive @beths for alot of us small growers it’s purely passion that drives us… Its not my main source of income but it’s persistence and love for it that’ll make you great

7 Likes

Haha @scotty17 that’s my hand lotion. I thought the pic could use a little color. And the air freshener is to hide how much I’m smoking cuz I don’t want to hear my daughter bitch about it lol.

7 Likes

Hi @beths,
Your grow journal is informative and very much fun to read. :smile:Thank you and thanks to all you guys you have really cheered me up on lockdown over here in wet Blighty. And you are right about growing beths its pure addictive just like scotty 17 said. I love it and I will keep following you. I like the bit about your daughter. I’ve got a grown up daughter and she keeps smoking mine, because she says my homegrown is the best. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: Thinking about it so do all my mates. Everybody loves a grower - we are the best!

5 Likes

I have a really dry sense of humor and am very sarcastic. I am rarely serious about much hahaha most of the time I’m stoned and just don’t care lol.

8 Likes

Ha ha me too beths - me too. :star_struck:

2 Likes

How do you store the seeds you do not plant so they remain viable?

6 Likes

@beths. Dark air tight container in the fridge is usually recommended.
Think temp is supposed to be 40 deg f :thinking:
Or slightly below. Not 100% on that.
Although any dark cool place will work for up to a couple years. After that the odds of a successful germination goes down a bit. :wink::v:

6 Likes

Nice your getting there. hows the tent or grow area coming along any pics there?

3 Likes

Here’s a tip for proper moisture content for seeds and transplanting ;). Pre moisten soil with clean ph’d water and check by grabbing a fist full and squeeze it if water comes out easily it’s too wet add more dry soil and try again in 5 mins. This will ensure enough air in in substrate :wink:

4 Likes

Just got my lights set up (first 2 pics)
My work station (3rd pic)
My husband building my window vent in our back garage (4th pic)
Future home of my Grape Ape once my seeds get here (last pic)

11 Likes

I :eyes: alot of outdoor grow space…

Nice Property @beths

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

6 Likes

Thanks. It’s all great until you have to mow it lol.

11 Likes

Lol ha ha yep i have that issue. But mines only .33 acre of grass to mow. Wow you could be at that for hours.

4 Likes

I really want a solarium attched to my house. I swear i will make one some day. Your gazebo frame on the deck is nice also could make a killer green house close to the house.

4 Likes

4 acres here takes me roughly 4.5 hours to mow every Sunday weather depending, which here in Chicago is iffy at best on a daily basis.

My hubby built me a enclosure awhile back for my pond. Didn’t want my Koi to hibernate. Thinking of something similar for the greenhouse outside. Gonna build it possibly this summer. Gonna see how my first grow goes.
Pics of pond house below.

12 Likes

Here is the first window insert.

10 Likes

Get an inline fan. They work better. They have ones at lowes 6" but. There cheaper on amazon. Vivosun makes a nice small one. I have one of them works great

4 Likes

I was looking for one but everything is showing currently unavailable so my husband used some good ole fashion redneck ingenuity lol. I will be purchasing one when I can get one.

10 Likes

Forgot to add some of my room bling

13 Likes