BlackSheep Goes Organic!

This is NOTHINGGGGG Yet…… lol sooo much more coming in Spring :deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

10 Likes

9 Likes

Had to open up the big girls a little more , the Autos well there exactly that Lmfao :rofl: AUTIOING :man_facepalming:t3::man_shrugging:t3: few more weeks till spring! Stay Lifted everyone!

11 Likes

10 Likes

Really like these 1 gallon “nursery pots” by Ac infinity

11 Likes

Ac Infinity 4x4 is here an up! Only 3 days late :woozy_face::woozy_face: but they put this sticker pack in with it so I’ll forgive them :joy::rofl:

14 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

12 Likes

Can’t wait for my back-stock box comes!!

11 Likes

These ac Infinity bags are amazing for real

10 Likes

10 Likes

Three separate tents , is definitely going to pay off …. 4 if you include the side of my big vivosun though it won’t be too much longer till I upgrade to complete AC Infinity setup with controller 69 PRO it is a legit life saver I can be anywhere an check in on my grow!!

10 Likes

Plants are looking super healthy. Great job! Oh and i have some test stuff for you if interested. :zipper_mouth_face:

11 Likes

Yessssss most most DEFINITELY!!! I appreciate the thoughts! My girl an I were just talking about you this morning brother she was like “that sucks so bad but atleast he’s smart enough to go with his gut” an my response was when you know , you know …… I appreciate the kind words they realllly are thriving a with the 3/4th tent it’s soooo much more room now! Plus my outdoor season is coming!!!

10 Likes

9 Likes

Up to 4 now. Nice man. Looking good.

10 Likes

Yeah tell your girl thanks. Im not going down like that lol i can always set up later. That is exactly why i like tents! I can take them down and they roll up. Yeah i hate this state ever since ive been a kid. All these damn mormons and the police. Im a damn mormon…well raised that way anyway lol.

10 Likes

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: that’s great Mormons an cops , I get it I’m very glad you’re safe that’s what matters bro! An you know I am MORE than willing to run anything of yours with full journal report back :saluting_face::saluting_face:

11 Likes

Thanks brother man , yea I had to with everything I’m running / plan to keep going …. This has been my goal now for about 7 years an it’s FINALLY coming to fruition!

11 Likes