BlackSheep Goes Organic!

My wife was all sad when she went down to do the laundry and everything was gone. :sob: but better safe than sorry and i havent been in any trouble for more than 25 yrs. So id rather not risk it and just take all my work and walk away from the grow. I mean i have so much flower i can survive for more than a yr. Well 2yrs but weed get stale arount 16 months. So im planning on starting again pretty soon. I mean starting seeds to plant is like 47 days so its gonna happen. And most of the grows will be only my genetics.

13 Likes

Bro again you knew what you were doing yes it was a very sad sight threw the pictures you posted so I can only imagine it being my grow/s I don’t wish that on anyone but , you are safe that’s what matters nooooo jail time needed my man

12 Likes

Probably had a minor heart attack as she thought you were gunna leave her, for a sec :rofl: :rofl:

11 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

I am SUPPPPPER excited to put these 13th Ghost x Monkey Slapz In to flower

I was thinning things out a plucked this before I realized it has 9 points on the leaf!! :seedling::potted_plant:I would say she is HAPPY AN HEALTHY!! Btw the leaf will go into a huge book to be flattened then I’ll tag it an frame it!!

12 Likes

9 Likes

11 Likes

Broooo my god soooo my exotic genetics build a box came an first off I’d like to say they are absolutely AMAZING, they had no more wallets in stock (an honestly I didn’t even realize it came with the box) so I got an email asking what I’d like in place of it , I said tell Stimmy to pick …… :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

@PreyBird1 broooo we have some big things coming

14 Likes

Nice thats my favorite breeder and they always have some fire shit going on. Lol i got 14 strains in regs from them. You know me always breeding something else and regs are it! I like to breed into my Runtz line to see what i can get. Thats how i made my monkey slapz. I took my runtz pollen and pollinated the slapz clone i kept when i flowered it out. From That same cut i cloned it and sent one ultrapuff. Its a special cut and when i choose what cuts im breeding with i pick the best i can.

13 Likes

I actually got quite a few regs :drooling_face::woozy_face: can’t wait to try an run some an cross

11 Likes

2-Apes in space
2-Truffle Monkey
2- wild berry runtz
2-Guicy Banger
2- Big Ripper
10 beans put In paper towels an bags!

11 Likes

Nice collection! One of the best of there

10 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes