BlackSheep Goes Organic!

10 Likes

11 Likes

Im waiting for my New 4x4 AC INFINITY advance grow tent system. Let me know what you think of yours. @HostileHippie420 . Didn’t seem like they had anything i really wanted. Everything is still in testing i guess. Thanks, and Happy growing

10 Likes

Best tents I own hands down don’t get me wrong for the money my double tent is dope but I wish I would’ve stuck with all AC infinity but I do have another controller 69 pro an the supplemental lights coming too @greyalien44

10 Likes

This is my “Master list” of what I have running

11 Likes

Dang @HostileHippie420, WTH, you had to make a LIST ???

Don’t believe you couldn’t remeber just a few varieties growing in 3 tents !!!

:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :wink:

10 Likes

4 kind sir lol , an really it’s more about the date

9 Likes

why remember what you can write down :wink:

10 Likes

See the thing is @TheMadFlascher i may not be that old but when I got hurt overseas I ended up with a TBI that effects my memory so the list isn’t a need just makes my life a whole hell of a lot easier

10 Likes

I have to write everything down cause I have CRS, I guess it comes with experience, wish I knew where I put my notes though.

11 Likes

that why I have a grow thread :slight_smile: took way too much LSD in my youth

11 Likes

Was being facetious! Hell, I have to take a list for three things at the market !

10 Likes

and buy 25 :wink:

7 Likes

Hahahaha oh I figured as much I take nothing bad on here you guys are my extended family for real!

8 Likes

@dequilo those autos are so funny looking :eyes: but it’s also my first time

10 Likes

10 Likes

Just a few going on. Dam .
I bow in Awe. lol @HostileHippie420

9 Likes

Thank you very much! It’s not much but I’m trying to get better as the days go

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes