BlackSheep Goes Organic!

You have that tent floor practically carpeted with green!

9 Likes

Oh that it is! I’m letting them go just a :pinching_hand:t2::pinching_hand:t2: little bit longer !

8 Likes

Looking great. Wish i had time and place. Soon enough I hope. Enjoy all your hard work, and grow on

8 Likes

10 Likes

I have been super busy lately, getting central air put in to the house , Ma had to have a Biopsy on her lung , turned out to be Malignant so now we are gonna have to do treatments all over again I’m not to sure how well it will all turn out so if I’m in an out or not around allot , sorry but I will return

12 Likes

We’ll be here. Do what you need to do to take care of the family! :+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Yeah no worries, family first mate. We won’t run away. All the best to your family.

11 Likes

Always will come first! Thank you both @MrMonkey420 & @happilyretired

12 Likes

Damn bro! Sorry to hear this. Man im glad you at least have the farm now. For her to rest and be home…treatments are no picnic. Hows the medical care out there where you live now? Are they outpatient or in patient treatments? Yo have my prayers and positive energies for Ma’ God bless her and you all. Your girl, the dogs. A.k.a the muttley crew! Well that’s what i like to call my dogs. :pray::innocent::pray:

13 Likes

I love it! The muttely crew! So she has good insurance so that definitely helps in NY but we had already went threw all this not long ago with the lymphoma now that it’s in remission it ended up in her lungs an they have several masses :confused::face_exhaling: but all I can do is get her too an from treatments an keep her comfortable that’s my main thing now , an it should be out patient but those are some long days and we aren’t sure if it will be chemo an radiation or just one but we will know soon thanks again guys it means more than you know I stay to myself in the real world so on here I’ve genuinely found a family that I’d always been looking for , it’s crazy how things turn into one thing an another I am just at the point now I hope she can make it THROUGH treatment that’s the key I don’t want her to have to go threw all this again for essentially no reason , it’s like being stuck in a matrix or something :face_exhaling::rofl:

12 Likes

All the bestto you @HostileHippie420
My prayers :pray: go out to you

9 Likes

@HostileHippie420 praying for you and yours.

10 Likes

We will be fine. Just waiting for my wife to start a new job in July. I will keep you in my prayers until they answered. Im praying for the very best for you and your family @HostileHippie420

9 Likes

God’s speed for her full recovery…terrible timing, but I guess there’s never a good time to suffer these tribulations …

10 Likes

13th ghost x Monkey Slapz is the first couple then an auto

13 Likes

Some really nice colors in those pics

10 Likes

That father was amazing thats why i used him when i made this strain. He has some serious genetic lineage.

10 Likes

Like @greyalien44 said, some really nice colors!

7 Likes

Thank you guys very much man for real I appreciate it but really that’s @PreyBird1 Genetics :dna:

9 Likes

I might have just a :pinching_hand:t2: addiction to seeds

13 Likes