BlackSheep Goes Organic!

Hey now i knew you were a kindred spirit. You need a meeting Bro!

Here my friend come show us all lol.
Man exotic genetics. Es Mí favoritá! Sorry been learning spanish a bunch lately. Hows ma? And the whole gang? Ive been busy at work so i havent been in much. I stop by in the wee hours of the mornings at like 4 a.m. ish. I have to be to work at 6:30am.

13 Likes

Everyone is hanging in there kinda in a loop waiting to hear the next steps we now know it’s not just lung cancer it’s worse what worse means is that THEY don’t even know how bad it is so now she goes for ANOTHER PET scan then we go from there I definitely appreciate you asking though , it’s been NON STOP!

8 Likes

Crazy Auto and 13th ghost x monkey slapz

7 Likes

I think I can say with confidence. That everyone keeping up with your situation, wishes you and yours the very best outcome. Praying for you :pray:
@HostileHippie420

10 Likes

Some more autos I like having the in between harvests :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

The soon to be “Outdoor “ ladies , Durban Poison, BlackBerry Soda an OF Course MONKEY SLAPZ courtesy of @PreyBird1

11 Likes

@HostileHippie420, looking great! I think you got this growing s*** nailed down !

8 Likes

Man im so jealous you get to grow outdoors.

9 Likes

Yea this years just gonna be a couple next year we will have allot more going outside this is I guess you would consider my trial outdoor run & @TheMadFlascher im getting there for sure I have you all to thank for that!

9 Likes

Plants look great @HostileHippie420, they`re extremely healthy looking.

7 Likes

These are all autos by Mephisto :dna: Genetics

9 Likes

were did you get those plant pots w/ humity dome’s ? Been looking for something like that !!!

8 Likes

They look Awesome.

8 Likes

Amazon
Bonviee Plant Nursery Pots with Humidity Domes, 30 Sets 4 Inch Soft Nursery Pots (30 Pots + 30 Clear Lids), Seed Starter Pots Small Planter Containers with Drain Holes with 10 Plant Labels-Brick Red https://a.co/d/57G8cEf

7 Likes

Hit the doctor today with mom it’s not good , not at all , it’s definitely Lung Cancer Small Cell to be exact , we won’t know the stage until the next pet scan but there also checking her liver an kidneys along with a brain mri , so we will be at the hospital allot these next few weeks it was hard seeing her legit cry when being told it isn’t great , a look I don’t think I’ll ever forget , thank you all for the love an support for real!

10 Likes

Well thats not what we were hoping for at all. Man im saddened by this my friend damn. Stay tough for her sake! Its what you have to do i wish you all the best. Just take care of her the best you can its going to be tough. But im sure you got some idea of what its already like.

11 Likes

When my dad got bad i had to take care of him. I have 6 brothers and did they help? No! I remember pushing my dad to the ER in a wheel chair in the snow with a broken leg on christmas eve because my loser brother said this sucks and went inside. Then i had to tell poor old dad they were taking his leg because his diabetes was so bad!. Yeah take care of her man its the least we can do for our loved ones.

Miss that old guy.

11 Likes

Thinking of you and yours at this most difficult time. Be sure to take time to take care of yourself so that you can continue to take care of others. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Hate to hear this news brother. Thoughts are with you, your family and especially your mother. Cancer is a bitch. My father survived prostate cancer a couple years back and my best mate is fighting testicular cancer at the moment.

Never lose hope.

Enjoy everyday with her and live the moment. The fam is here supporting, you got this. :green_heart:

9 Likes

We are here for you. @HostileHippie420
Whatever we can do to help you. Cancer sucks.
Lost my brother to Bladder Cancer.

8 Likes