BlackSheep Goes Organic!

Thank you very much I genuinely appreciate that , at this point I’m expecting the worst case scenario but praying for the Best :man_shrugging:t3:

8 Likes

Let’s rephrase.
Preparing for the worst case scenario but praying for the best. :+1:t3::v:t3:

From what I can see, I expect great things.

8 Likes

Here’s hoping all the best for you and the wife. There’s always reason for hope. I have a good buddy here that was diagnosed about three months ago with Stage 4 pancreatic/liver cancer. He opted for the most aggressive chemotherapy down at Univ. of Davis. When he was diagnosed he had a lot of pain and couldn’t really eat solid foods. After the first round he said the pain went away and after the second he was able to hold down food. It’s been about 3 months now and he’s doing incredibly better.

It’s still too early to say he’s completely cured, but at least his quality of life has been greatly enhanced.

This is no doubt a brutal time in your and your wife’s lives…give her all the love you can and I wish her God’s speed to a quick and full recovery…

9 Likes

Not the wifey my mom :older_woman:t2: she’s 64 but I’ve been taking care of her now for the better part of two years the doctors are concerned about if it spread more than they thought on top of already dealing with Emphysema and COPD , she put non Hodgkin’s lymphoma into remission but then they found the masses on her lungs , several of them , sadly the outcome of this illness especially small cell lung cancer is 90% of the time they catch it it moves too fast the cells don’t have time to repair themselves all the while the cancerous cells multiply 10x over it’s just the nature of this particular type …. It sucks no doubt an she’s not going to live in fear that’s for sure she’s already talking about bucket list so we have a little bit of time an we’re going to turn it into memories @TheMadFlascher

10 Likes

Do it! get all the memories you can and pictures. I dont have a lot of pictures of my parents. And my familys recipies are with one brother. He said he cant find them after he moves? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

8 Likes

Wait does the bottom have a dry spot? Looks like it in the photo? Thats why i stopped using fabric pots and coco. I would get dry pockets and it would stunt the plants growth and i had no clue? Thats right when i went to pro mix. Tupur is nice also but pricy. And i went to those plastic planting bags because the hold moisture in better and i had way better/denser root balls.

9 Likes

That’s actually being transplanted from a plastic one gallon to 5 gal fabric pot , surprisingly I haven’t had any issues once there in the fabric but I’ve definitely been keeping an eye out

8 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

Couple of outdoor 10 gallon pots

12 Likes

Hmmmmm…they’ve got that look !

7 Likes

Make the most of every moment.
Cherish everything, and never forget what a wonderful woman she has been.
I always have a ear out for you ,if you need someone to talk to. Praying you can achieve all of her bucket list wishes.

8 Likes

WildBerry Runtz Robinhood Seeds

Apes in Space

An Romulan

9 Likes

Looking good as always @HostileHippie420!

7 Likes

Already turning into monsters, Durban Poison & Monkey Slapz

9 Likes

5 Likes

Apes in Space , Monkey Truffle(both Exotic Genetics) and Wildberry Runtz (SquareOneGenetics/RobinhoodSeeds) …
Oh an 1 clone of Monkey Slapz by @PreyBird1 Farms ! :face_in_clouds::face_in_clouds::potted_plant:

12 Likes

All look great @HostileHippie420!

8 Likes

11 Likes