BlackSheep Goes Organic!

Lol those plants are my babies , it really doesn’t take much , once you have a system down , it’s not to bad

8 Likes

A lot of trimming. lol

7 Likes

Eh it’s not so bad I can think of worse things

10 Likes

These girls are going NUTSSSS

10 Likes

Looking beauitful!! Organics KISS keep it simple stupid lol. as long as you keep up with top dress and watering-5-10% and not over watering organics is worth every bit to switch. The terps alone and the quality of flower is amazing. Not as fast as hydro but always a beautiful grow

8 Likes

I agree totally I’m really loving this whole organic situation I ALREADY have a good smell coming from the small tent

8 Likes

10 Likes

@HostileHippie420 I think you found your calling, girls are looking good!

10 Likes

I genuinely love it I can’t lie it’s a rush , I just want to keep growing more an more , I just ordered some more seeds from @PreyBird1 i love his genetics :dna:

9 Likes

Lol careful man its addicting…thats how i got 8 tents and all my strains i mess with. I over do things a lot because i like things a certain way. And i will either make it the way i want it or ill fabricate it, modify it so it does what i want it to do or as close to what i want it to do. Lol i even modified my tiller, snowblower and wood chipper even all my motorcycles and truck cars lol. If its got a motor i can make it go faster and work better. 3 things i love are

1. Necessaries = accesories i Need!
  2. Farkles = functions and sparkles!
  3. Tools!
10 Likes

11 Likes

Some light lst an training also were topped, an some lower veg removed

10 Likes

Nice green color :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Healthy looking plants :muscle:

11 Likes

They are absolutely stunning an it’s only been 25 days a when I plucked the few leaves/topped the plant it smellllls alread! An @papajerry thanks man!! I appreciate it

8 Likes

Now the Ac infinity is clear it will get cleaned :broom: :soap: up an then Right back to running more! Going to do an Organic Monkey Slapz from @PreyBird1 an also some Lemon Amnesia (once they land) so stay tuned!! More fun things coming from the farm

10 Likes

How hard is the transition from outdoor organic living soil to indoor organic living soil ?

How’s your pest management? I’ve always been scared about doing living soil indoors . Always have done organic out door but hydro indoor .

10 Likes

@PreyBird1 love this

8 Likes

I do living soil indoors and other than fungus gnats occasionally indoors if you keep up with a weekly ipm spray and some sticky traps you can keep them at bay and rid em. I was once a hydro guy as well but once i read into knf and started learning more about the soil i switched. Miss the speedy growth but nothing beats the taste and overall smoke of living soil. Also better control vs outside weather

7 Likes

So are you spraying oils ? Neem ?
This is sending me down the rabbit hole of info lol
I have a grow starting , it’s personal smoke so maybe I can give it a shot next to my hydro ?
Looks like a great way to be growing indoors if pest management isn’t a nightmare.
Thanks bud
Been watching a guy Bill Ward
He’s killing it in soil .

8 Likes