BlackSheep Goes Organic!

These babies are insane!!

10 Likes

I do a regiment of neem, dr bonners 18/1 castille soap and captain jacks. Try to change it up everytime normally once a week is all i do unless i see otherwise. I havent had to get too deep into pest managment as i tend to keep my tent like a wind tunnel and sprinkle de outside tent and anywhere i feel they will creep in. I slack with tent cleaning but will be doing shortly as i will he splitting finally to a veg/ and flower tent. For people i follow kevin jodrey hes amazing more breeding but i very smart man. Build a soil is nice and has a growing series with strictly living soil indoors. Mr canuck on youtube is great as well. If i can recommend anything is look into grassroots living soil specific pots if you plan to try inside. Keeps it moist all around and is specified for living soil systems. Bill ward is an old head and is very impressive inside and out. Love living soil truly fun to run down a microbe rabbit hole… happy growing brother

9 Likes

These babies Love Gia Green an I am OK with it! Oh annnnnd we’re germinating 2 more monkey Slapz …. To be Organic then I’ll REALLLLY be able to tell the differences between TPS nutes an Gia Green

12 Likes

I hope you get the giant plant phenotype of monkey slapz! I need to trsplant 18 plants and take clones of this monkey slapz im gonna run 8 of them in the rcdw system.

12 Likes

Me too! If I do I will be making some clones!

11 Likes

The babies keep getting BIGGGER!!

13 Likes

Last night I gave the babies some BlackStrap Molasses cut down with water

8 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

12 Likes

We are 2 for 2 on the Organic Monkey Slapz grow!!!

12 Likes

13 Likes

![

12 Likes

Love your anchor training technique :ok_hand: bro!

12 Likes

Bro it helps so much! 6 inch landscaping staples I actually got the idea from the Cannabonsai shit on YouTube lol

12 Likes

11 Likes

These little girls are getting big man! Once I harvest the big girls they will get put into the flower chamber but I’m still going to let them grow a while in there before the flip

11 Likes

11 Likes

Dam
The girls are looking really happy .

11 Likes

If you are keeping everything moist with this grow brother i suggest grabbing some de or mosquito bits ahead of time incase of fungus nats. Inevitable in a organic grow if you keep things moist. Just thought id send my opinion to help all in all amazing babies thus far cant wait to see how you grow these brotha🤙

10 Likes