BlackSheep Goes Organic!

Me too. 1980 baby here. Just turned 44 Jan 8th

8 Likes

Im keeping your Mom in my Prayers.

10 Likes

Damn bro thats some shitty news. Here ill send you some dough for mom.

9 Likes

It’s great to hear that you’re finding success with both larger and smaller containers.

10 Likes

September 2nd ill be 44. Happy late birthday @Mark0427

7 Likes

Sorry to hear this, that’s rough buddy… Thoughts are with you, mum, and the fam. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Yessir i find success in grass root pots and fabric are ok but a different breed. Spend the money and get grassroots if organic or living soil as it helps with moisture retention. 5gs suck when doing living soil and only recommend small when up potting or keeping a mother or only plant. I love my 7,15,20,30 pots as they make growing easy. What style do you prefer or are you organic as well?

7 Likes

So mom as of noon is gonna have her own room she’s not out of the woods but she has done better the last two days an they need the room in the ICU sooo :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: everything stays going the way it has , they said she has pneumonia but it has started to go down an continues too so hopefully we can get her situated an possibly get her back home but that’s still going to be a little bit

13 Likes

That’s very good bro bro.

9 Likes

So we’re still waiting on a date to get released :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2: hopefully soon but it’s really dependent on her breathing she has gone up and down this last few days more good than bad but still enough for them to be cautious it’s been a very rough few weeks but I’m hoping that it will all turn around soon! Shout out to @PreyBird1 @sdoyle for real I don’t know what I would have done with out you guys genuinely love this family more than I could ever explain

14 Likes

Dont sweat it brother. You have my number and my help. Tell mom were sending all the healing energy we got! Go mom!

14 Likes

My Fiancée has been taking care of the plants these last few weeks an she has done great I’m definitely lucky to have her help because it would’ve all fallen apart without her , I’ve been staying at the hospital every other night that way I can still get some sleep here at the house , ma is getting restless :grimacing: she hates hospitals and doctors which I fully understand but they aren’t ready to release her yet , so we wait I am hoping a few things here come together so I can better my financial situation but beyond that the grind continues

14 Likes

Hey everyone I am still kicking! Everyone is doing ok Ma has been WAY BETTER! Just wanted to pop In with an update , I appreciate every single one of you who helped me in this journey over the last few months , I don’t know what I would’ve done without you!

This is my Shaboink Mom that has been growing since 12/5/23 I’m about to take a bunch of clones soon! I also have been using @TheMadFlascher’s BBP and you can MOST DEFINITELY TELL! The lateral branching is INSANE!

14 Likes

Great to hear that things are going well with mama! The branching is crazy with the BBP, love it!

11 Likes

Shoutout to the Man , Myth & Legend @PreyBird1 !! Can’t wait to pop a couple of these babies!!!

14 Likes

Lol thanks man…Glad they made it.

11 Likes

Hey everyone I am still kicking it’s just been SUPPPPER Busy the Girl an I tied the knot :knot::ring: and got Married on 420 it was absolutely EPIC we had a great time an everyone got stoned! We had a Cannabar a Regular Bar , plus a Taco bar …. It was phenomenal I’m grateful for her family they outdid themselves for real …. Truly grateful and Blessed … now once this last cold night happens we get the ball rolling on Outdoor plus the Veggies …. It never stops! I hope everyone is well!

11 Likes

Congratulations!! Wish you nothing but good luck!!

10 Likes

Congrats bud. Looks like it was fun.

10 Likes

Congratulations and party on!

9 Likes