BlackSheep Goes Organic!

Congratulations

10 Likes

Congratulations. What an awesome party you must of had.
It will be interesting to see what you get going outdoor. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Nice my friend. I hope i wasnt bothering you during the wedding :grimacing: texting ya an all…I was just excited for you guys getting done on 4:20 And i love the dogs suits lol amazing man. I think you’ve really outdone yourself! You really turned your whole life around my brother. Hows mom doing man? So glad she was there for the wedding. :wave: hey mom how are ya! You got good a boy there.

11 Likes

Congratulations to you and your new wife.
Wishing you both the very best in life and all it’s endeavors.

11 Likes

She did go an she had a blast and also says hello for some reason it won’t let me post the pic of them

11 Likes

@HostileHippie420 Looks like it was a good time congrats great day to have it :+1:t2::v:t2:

11 Likes

@PreyBird1’s Runtz is a Happpy GIRL!

12 Likes

Berry Blender & Sugar Puss … Both Exotic Genetix

11 Likes

Nice looks good I’m going to drop some of his runts here in a couple weeks

12 Likes

Holy shit Hello Everyone! I have missed you all , so sorry for the disappearance things have been absolutely INSANE …. I have legit been on the Go trying to get the Garden Beds in an growing the hoop house is almost done (which I have had the material since last fall) it’s been taking up half my garage but no longer :rofl::rofl: we have quite literally not stopped between the house the tents up stairs getting ready for outdoors and all of Ma’s appointments I have been pulling 12 to 16 hour days just on the go …. An all the while fighting for my disability… but we are getting there slowly

Having the outdoor cat has paid off she’s an excellent hunter but I also noticed what looked to be a Vole or small mole so I dug down an put hardware cloth so at minimum the roots can only be “trimmed” back

9 Likes

Hey @HostileHippie420 looking good man! I still think you should make the hoops out of fence top rail. This way you can have an even higher roof and anchor it with perlin clamps. I have a bunch of parts if you need help. Then you can add a shade cloth that can be added or taken away at any time and the sides can be made to roll up and down. So you can essentially open the entire green house on both sides. Im trying to talk the wife into letting me add a nice Roofed area over the entire garden like lowes. Has lol. Only 1000sqft. And like 14’ tall. Lol

Heres the perlin clamps i use they keep the top really strong and rigid.
You could make the top of your green house pretty sweet.

What kind of film/plastic are you gonna use or are using a film. Looks fun and wish i was closer id come help out! :facepunch:

9 Likes

My plan is to actually use 6 mil clear plastic not the uv resistant even though I know I’ll have to replace it every so often , I definitely like how you did that an I genuinely love the idea of being able to open it up!

9 Likes

I love that idea about the Lowe’s style area :rofl::rofl: now something to talk to the wife about

These are just a few of what’s in my flower tent right now I do have some baby ATFs going!

12 Likes

I get my fabric here made in the usa. They have a few choices check out the link.

This is what im using. Its some serious over kill but its been there for 3 years now and its going strong. We get high winds and heavy snow so i have to have more strength. And i increased the amount of poles/Ribs so it gold more weight. I can climb up on and jump on it.

11 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: I LOVE this THANK YOU for the Link! I appreciate the hell outta this I do plan to make it where I can roll the side up about 4ft for extra ventilation an I also still have to install exhaust fans/ two regular fans to keep the air moving I plan to actually run power out there so eventually I can also supplement the lighting if an when I need too , this is also allot stronger than it looks we put the posts 4ft deep right below our frost line that was a FUN job :rofl::rofl: but I am super proud it isn’t allot BUT ITS MINE an from someone who at one point was living In a tent in Florida homeless to now having all this it’s MIND-BLOWING :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: but it also HUMBLED the shit out of me because I know how fast it can all disappear if I don’t keep working on everything I need/ want to …. We also built some extra raised garden beds an I used an old Japanese method to seal them off called Shou Sugi Ban

I still have 5 more beds to burn & build that will be shaped the same just setting the exact opposite to essentially make a Zero with a line in the middle separating the beds

9 Likes

They are now filled an growing that’s just the only picture I had I have been Go go go :rofl::joy:

10 Likes

10 Likes

This Berry Blender Looks Phenomenal but SMELLS EVEN BETTER , Rotten Gassy but yet a fruity PUNCH. It’s very very Insane smelling but anything I’ve had from them has been amazing

12 Likes

Looks Amazing once again you are doing great work. One day soon I will set my new tent up.
Im itching so bad to get my grow on

8 Likes

I can FULLY respect that! I also had to wait almost 1 1/2 years to finally put all this in motion an now I’m almost 2 years in!

8 Likes