BlackSheep Goes Organic!

@PreyBird1’s ATF … is taking OFF :rocket::rocket::rocket:

9 Likes

What in the cool are those little single domes you got there sir?!

6 Likes

Aaa wayow @HostileHippie420, congratulations on tying the knot homie, wish you nothing but the best! Looking good, lots of smiling faces! Happy place over there, good to see! Say congrats to the wife for me and I hope mum is well too.
Man you’ve got it all together now! :facepunch:

10 Likes

Just type in 4inch pot w lid on Amazon an a million will come up

7 Likes

Done and done

8 Likes

I got 2 xtra cuts rooting now of lavender x pirates cake i made thats (great) if youd be interested in it?

7 Likes

ABSOLUTELY!!! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: I will take ANY of you Genetix bubba I actually plan to keep atleast one of these ATFs running

9 Likes

Thank you very much @MrMonkey420 i genuinely appreciate the kind words I am BEYOND GRATEFUL to even be alive today let alone where I am! It’s a LONG way from sleepin in a tent on the beach! I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!!

8 Likes

Sweet they work really Well I have actually begun sprouting right from seed so they DEFINITELY help keeping the humidity up

9 Likes

Sugar Puss- day 50

13 Likes

That’s exactly what I was hoping to hear really excited about that

9 Likes

Well so you know this phenotype is my personal one.
I have kept it because its very unique and its very yummy lol. I have a huge mother And im gonna run it in the hydro system. There rooting as we speak.

11 Likes

I am freaking honored I can’t even lie to you I DO NOT EXCEPT CLONES as a personal tent hygiene thing but I ALSO KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING …. So :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: thank you my friend I genuinely appreciate you for real!!!

12 Likes

I would not blame you for not accepting any clones. I had a separate quarantine tent for any incoming clones.
And one of my trusted friends sent me a clone infested with mites? I could not believe it? Thank god it was in the special tent and in a dome so it was well contained. I ended up treating the poor plant until i got it looking really good then i cloned it and burned the rest!! and then i treated it for like 2 months just in case. Once i flowered it and smoked it i knew It was worth saving it because it was a rare cut of M.a.c. Called V2 and it was a very resinee. I bought it from a breeder friend. And he ended up getting his whole grow infested and lost 40 plants! And after that fiasco i stopped taking anything and in turn stopped sharing any of my cuts. Because as you well know a few cuts were shared that should not have been. I never said they could not be shared also so i blame myself… :man_facepalming: so i promised myself nobody will have my cuts anymore because i didnt like what i was hearing about what was being done with them.

11 Likes

What happened? Copied your genetics?

10 Likes

Yes I definitely know that story sadly but just as any seeds you’ve shared with me they will an have stayed in MY COLLECTION ONLY and will always stay there I can’t stand people that ruin things for everyone else

12 Likes

One GIANT GIRL In a 4x4 shaboink was started last year in hopes of being a mom an mom she did an now it’s her turn to turn into some beautiful buds!

13 Likes

Looking good man. I need to flower out some large mothers also

11 Likes

Everything is moving forward! I am currently searching for some regs , I have a few but I think I want to try and make my own crosses , I’ve learned the plant very well although I don’t stop reading about it so I DO try to learn all I can but sometimes I feel like going hands on has also taught me allot so this is what the game plan is

10 Likes

You have definitely come a long way brother. Great work :clap:. Looking forward to seeing you cross your own. Best of luck with everything.

8 Likes