BlackSheep Goes Organic!

I have a decent stock of some exotic regs along with some random ones here an there I’ve gathered sooooo hopefully I can find a Boy :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

8 Likes

Hey i have that clone ready to ship. It needs to ship tomorrow.

I put it in the clone shipper and its acclimated and ready. What adress you want it shipped to? I tried to text you earlier.

11 Likes

I texted you this morning holy beast mode! :exploding_head::exploding_head:

10 Likes

Ok so it barely fits in the clone shipper! It is like shoe horned in there! Its got some big roots and enough battery power for 90hrs of light.

9 Likes

She was a big girl

8 Likes

Touchdown bro thank you sooo much @PreyBird1!!

11 Likes

Nice. For future watch the background stuff. Mail in this one but blurry so ur good atleast on my end its blurry as shit. Lol. B safe brotha.

6 Likes

I edited the picture for you. Can’t be to safe. :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

Good looking. I think it was blurry enough not to be able to read it but bettwr safe than sorry.

8 Likes

Funny how us illegals look right for that shit lol.

8 Likes

She was a little fat for the container lol. But i checked carefully… trick is turn her upside down hold her hair and lower her into the dome if she was .5" taller i would have bent her a bit. Im working on some stuff now trying to isolate a certain cut. Ill send you something even better once i find it. You will see Brudder lol.

Edit: hey if you find a super dope phenotype plant you think id like maybe do the same thing and use the clone shipper and send one back uh…maybe not lol its really not legal here well talk later man. You got my number.

9 Likes

Love the sharing, nice genetics you have there @HostileHippie420 .

8 Likes

Any update on this lady? Hows she looking now?

6 Likes

I will snag a picture this evening when I get back home she is LOOKING GREAT!

8 Likes

Lavender x Pirate Cakes Clone Courtesy of @PreyBird1 she’s bounced right back!

8 Likes

Looks real good

6 Likes

Banana :banana: Kush

Jamaican

6 Likes

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 she is THRIVING I’m going to attempt to keep her smaller so I can mom her out for as long as I possibly can I do not plan to loose her for a long time to come

9 Likes

Nice looking plants congrats on that special cut✌🏻

8 Likes