#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

Day 33 this is already the SECOND hair Cut :haircut_woman: :scissors::scissors:I am running a 3x3 AcInfinity with Samsung LM301B lights Also Controller 69 with 1 Monkey :speak_no_evil: Slapz :wave:t2: … one didn’t make it Poor helmet head quit on me …. Then the other two are Banana :banana: Kush …. With TPS nutrient line and the Sacred BBP …. Thank you all for being here! #BlackSheepCrewOg

10 Likes

Mmmh they look stunned for 4 week old ladies. I’m sorry to say but they’re not happy hombre. Something’s going on in the rootzone I reckon.

8 Likes

How deep is the soil in the pots? Do the roots have enough room in there?

6 Likes

Monkey man he started in 7 gallon pots

7 Likes

Its probably been spending its time making roots

7 Likes

Starting that big just doesnt sit well with me dry soil by the time roots are strong enough to handle a good watering. If youre going to start that big i wouldnt use any less then 50% perlite sorry

7 Likes

Also take note for example @Slym3r just did a nice run and he used plain ol water for how many weeks was it again bro? Cant throw too much at the beginning or you end up with stunted yellow plants. If youre soil shouldnt there be enough in the soil to get it going? A lot of brands are too hot for cannabis as well so ive learned first hand. Take it with a grain of salt i guess. Personally id do some waterings no nutes see if thats what is going on then go from there. But everyone is different.

8 Likes

Typically hot soil doesnt require nutes added for 3 to 4 weeks.

I uppot 3 times to develop root zone mass and then its biggest size forever home last.

11 Likes

It doesn’t look like stress from repotting to me @cloudkandy but it might be.
I would take one out a pot and have a look if you’re sure about all the regular parameters @HostileHippie420. Coco in fabric pots dries up extremely fast which could potentially cause dry pockets in your coco. The roots in these pockets die.

7 Likes

Everyone has their own opinion an I appreciate all of yours I now see the “yellow” your speaking of but that is the pictures not in the room I promise everything is green , an I do genuinely appreciate the input I do but this isn’t my first rodeo either just been a little bit :wink::wink: hope everyone is well in green world

11 Likes

Fair enough bro. We just like to see everyone with green trees. Excited to see what you end up with.

10 Likes

And im doing well chopped the killer og today. Couldve waited another week but i dont want to push too much ambers.

12 Likes

Just trying to help brother. It’s not so much the colour for me, but the shriveling tells something’s off, probably in the rootzone.

These are my lemon trees at 3 weeks in good health, for comparison:

11 Likes

Monkey bro remember the bananna kush is ilgm genetics. Their genetics tend to have that trait. At least from my experience. Monkey man has good advice if you notice any issues id fall back on some of this info bro. All good intentions. :beers:

11 Likes

Shes looking fire mate. Delicious.

8 Likes

I assume i was running into root issues towards the end and thats why my leaves were curling in. I promise she was feed nice the whole time freaking pig she was taking 30ml of tps, 2 scoops of flower fuel silica & big bud for couple weeks along with bud candy through whole grow. i shouldve up potted to 7 gallon but not inside. Knew she would be taller. Glad i topped when i did. Alright gunna head back over to my channel if you want to continue the chat but didnt want to blow bros thread up.

9 Likes

Oh yea I know 100% a Yea @cloudkandy is right they are ILGM :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: never again …. A that specific one is the RUNT RUNT for real …. She has been a lil slow from the start again I appreciate it all

11 Likes

I am still trying to burn through the autos i got from them. Just when i was finally done one of the little buggers had a few beans in it. I popped one topped it early because im cruel af but ill admitt i was runnign shy on perlite that day(i gave her too much water for all that one time lol) here she is now. Short and should be some thick nuggies. One of the better ones ive seen out of the bunch honestly.

10 Likes

download (5)

Hahahahaha

14 Likes

i beg to differ on ilgm genetics and what you are seeing. I have popped 30 plus seeds from ilgm ranging from kushes indicas and everything in between. Never once had one so ruffly looking or sad looking unless something was wrong root wise or otherwise.

10 Likes