#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

I’m only saying that one plant is the only one I have that looked like that although this morning she looks better I’m not saying it’s ilgm I’m just saying I’ve met many people here an in real time that had the same issues :man_shrugging:t3::man_shrugging:t3: either way not to worried I’m gonna stick with what I know

10 Likes

Right on bro.

10 Likes

An they continue to get bigger , I have to get my panel box redone that way I can get my second tent up an running as of now though I gotta wait until we get the upgrade

10 Likes

It’s definitely been running a little warmer than I’d like but I’m still trying to get everything dialed in I think my next run I’m gonna go Organic

9 Likes

Just for reference the monkey Slapz stalk is bigger around than my thumb :melting_face::melting_face:

10 Likes

I dont see your thumbs???

9 Likes

BBP is keeping them growing an hungry I do believe I just have to get it dialed a lil more in @MrMonkey420

9 Likes

They’re looking better already so you’re taking the right direction!

10 Likes

Here are the lady’s Now , an I figured out what was causing the little yellow green that was on my canopy , my VPD was WAYYYY to High it was in range for flowering not veg :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: I gotta get used to all this Fancy equipment lmfao

12 Likes

There you go bro. Its a guessing game sometimes thats forsure.

9 Likes

The lady’s and some Purple Moroccan buds from my buddy!

10 Likes

Ladies are filling out very nicely, I’m still beyond blown TF away at my life right now I have a few more things to do around the house to get it completed, buttttt we are getting closer an closer, the Business is doing ok if Anyone you know needs ANYTHING Customized please lmk!! I can MAKE IT HAPPEN! Shirts , hoodies, Plaques, Cups ,Mugs Signs …. You name it I CAN Customize it literally!!

10 Likes

6 Likes

Just a couple of recent prints!

8 Likes

The girls are definitely doing better now , but I’ve decided this next run I’m Going ORGANIC with Gia Green , and I’ll be using everyone’s input I’ll be going from small pots (1 gallon) to 3 gallon plastic bag containers an then to 7 gallon plastic pots

11 Likes

Its all a learning curve bro. I still get issues just like most others. They do look a lot better though. How old are these again?

10 Likes

As of this picture they are 55 days old that’s from sprout also , but I will be changing things this next run along with putting up my bigger tent an spider farmer se7000 @cloudkandy

10 Likes

I’ll be starting the next ones in these using all organic by Gia Green

10 Likes

Now the plant’s are looking good. I stopped using coco 2yrs ago. I still keep a brick in case i need something quick. But i would get dry spots in the coco and i had to spend more time watering them. That’s why i only use promix-hp now. I can treat it more like soil and add things to it like azomite and other amendments. I like organic nutrients also and if i was to go organic i would use Rootsorganics nutrients. I already use them in my current grows so i prefer them but its your choice an your grow. Havent commented in a while sorry been self involved. Hows your mom? And your girl? And the dogs? Im blow away by your life now also. I was telling this lady about ya the other day and how i respected how you changed your life. She is a substance abuse counselor at a half way house and shes a recovering addict of 16yrs clean.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 You my guy are way to kind I appreciate it for real! This is why I love this site an the family feeling , I’m going to look into roots organic, you know I’m always up for ideas brother man especially from a mentor that I genuinely look up too! Yes I have notice this “dry spots” so now I make sure to water threw a then like I said I’m switching to your style plastic bags this next run too! Thanks again man!!

11 Likes