#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

Trellis is in just so I don’t have to deal with it later , I swear the monkey Slapz grew 3 or four inches last night it’s so insane to me I have done this so many times before BUT not with this level of assurance that I actually know what I’m doing , Kinda :rofl::rofl: an the second pic is some of the BEST GMO I have everrrrr smoked

10 Likes

Everyone is well , I hope you have a GREAT DanksGiving everyone!!

The girls are looking amazing! An yea you asked an there he is HahahH

10 Likes

Lol ahh the life of a dog!

9 Likes

Had some family come up from Ohio I hadn’t seen in 20 years or so for thanksgiving/ my birthday today but it has been a good weekend with tons of family food a friends! I hope you all in grow land have had a great weekend

12 Likes

Awesome man great to see everyone again isnt it? Happy birthday man! Here’s a little present!!

12 Likes

Thank you soooo much bro!! I can’t wait for these girls to be readddy hahaha patience is a virtue

10 Likes

I can’t wait to get my bigger tent up! The 14th is coming an we get an upgrade on our power box

11 Likes

Ohh upgrades. Now you can re-wire the houses power. I just did my meter upgrade because before the house was live all the time there was no was to disconnect the house from the outside service. In the 2000’s the service to the house was upgraded but not the meter or panel. I had the meter and panel upgraded and added 240v to the garage. And im upgrading my electric. My brothers son in-law is a master electrician so more upgrades to come. Im going to add overhead plug sockets and some other goodies. Ive already added like 10 switches 5 new sockets 6 new lights. My house is from 1960s and ive been working on fixing it up. I cant sit around and not do nothing!

12 Likes

I know that feeling all too well, this house was originally built in the 1840s then a couple of add ons including the garage a Deck were added in ‘91 an ‘14 … the original panel is only 100amp service so at this point I can’t run all my printing equipment at the same time , only one at a time an I still sometimes blow the fuse soooooo I’ve been taking it easy until the 14th so I know I have enough power hahah I can’t wait to put up this other tent with the spider farmer se7000 in it! Ugh lol sooooooon so soon I can taste it , I also plan on building a “earth sheltered greenhouse” oh the things I have planned , i have put up a wall an two doors already so moms got a huge room downstairs now so she doesn’t have to take that walk up an down … sorry for the book :closed_book::rofl::face_in_clouds:

12 Likes

You mean a walipini? Man i want to make one also. A half greenhouse half root cellar! Yeah buddy! :+1::+1::exploding_head:

11 Likes

So you’re never doing something? Lazy-ass! :rofl:

13 Likes

What?..my brain hurts!

12 Likes

You sir are absolutely Right! An yes it would be ideal for where I am , @Dog_Fart1 sorry to make your brain hurt an @MrMonkey420 thats epic , he is so damn busy idk how he has time to still get on here hahahah

12 Likes

Not you man, what Monkey Posted…Preys statement is a mobius loop of negatives… Can not not nothing not not nothing not not…

14 Likes

Lol ain’t “ain’t” a word and ya ain’t supposed to say it. Ya say ain’t 5 times ya ain’t going to heaven! I should mention im dyslexic/transposition problem. I swap numbers and words around. I say it in my mind and forget words, i mispell things. Lol ive been in so many accidents im lucky i can still function. I talk really fast so trying to type at the same speed doesn’t work with my F’d up hands.

13 Likes

Dang, don’t know how I missed this one, and just caught up.
@HostileHippie420 , looks like you got off to a bit of a tough start, but you sure pulled it together quickly! It also looked to me like your camera tended to ‘yellow’ your plants between pictures…

For your first grow in the new location, I don’t see any reason there to hang your head in shame!!! Hell, getting you VPD dialed in makes a TREMENDOUS dfifference all by itself
Think of this one as a tune-up for the ‘mastergrow’ !

Cant wait to see that bud development!

12 Likes

Ah well, was just messing with ya, hehe. Glad you are still somewhat amongst us, screwed and bolted together, you legend! Quite amazing how you pulled through. No one cares about some mistakes really. We all know how capable you are. A LOT more than many who are still in one piece, not having had any accidents :rofl: :rofl:

“A Preybird in the hand is worth more than twenty stupid ass birds in the bush”

12 Likes

Lol damn monkey thanks for that brother lol. Made my night ha ha

11 Likes

NOW IT LOOKS Like something I can be proud of! :face_exhaling::face_exhaling: 1 an 1/2 week till FLIP!! The back plant has been my trouble plant since the start (Banana Kush from Ilgm

11 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: PreyBird Farms/ ILGM
Strain (bagseed too): 1 Monkey Slapz 2 Banana Kush
Indoor, outdoor: indoor
Tent, Room Size: 3x3 Ac Infinity
Lighting: AC Infinity IONBOARD S33, Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 240W, Samsung LM301B, 3x3 Ft. Coverage
Light height: 18 inches
Temps (day and night):75/6 for day 68 for night
Relative Humidity (day and night) : 40%
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : 4 Acinfinity Clip on fans levolt humidifier
Ventilation: CLOUDLINE LITE 4 – Inline Fan 4" Australian Carbon Filter 4”
Pot sizes: 7 Gallon
Nutrient type: TPS an BBP
Ph numbers: 6.3/4
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2: Exhale Homegrown CO2 bag

Seed germination date: September 28th 2022
Veg duration: 8 weeks
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water): feed once a week, water as needed

11 Likes