#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

Damn, Hostile those are some beauties going into the flip. They’re showing that ‘look’ !

12 Likes

Look at what…Squirrel…

11 Likes

giphy (6) (7)

11 Likes

11 Likes

Here you go bitch !!!

13 Likes

Flashing your nuts ey…mad flasher!!!

12 Likes

Just some local stuff … buds buds an more buds

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 bro this monkey Slapz is unreal

11 Likes

Go monkey… Go monkey Go! I got some growing also lol we be slapping the monkeys! Im gonna do a pheno hunt soon. I have 7 new strains im working on and ive got 3 in testing now. New stuff around the corner! Yeah i got other things im working on for 2023 super cool and rare they will be a special sale and only a limited one time release. Im making new fire!

11 Likes

Ohhhhh I can’t wait you already know I’ll be in line waiting for those!!!

10 Likes

Wednesday the box in my house gets upgraded an that means the BIGGER tent goes up and the Spider Farmer se 7000 will be finishing these girls in the flower portion of their lives I will also be able to run several different plants at once …. Although I will say these 3 take up quite a bit of this 3x3 space

13 Likes

Power box is being updated as we speak girls are flipping to Flower today/Night an going in this BRAND New beast with spider farmer se7000x2 :man_facepalming:t3::joy: now two tents/3 with my little end space will be running at All times hope everyone in the Greenland family is doing amazing!!

12 Likes

11 Likes

I wanna find a Special Cultivar to grow after these seeds pop who’s got some ideas for me?! I prefer photoperiod seeds never grown an auto at all an I have some (very minute) experience with regs! Annn ideas?!

11 Likes

12 Likes

Easy soak recipe for paper toweling. Take 3 drops of that clonex and take the clear measure lid that came with the bottle and fill it with R/O water mix those 3 drops in. Now dip your paper towels into it until there wet/damp. If you dip it in you can control how wet the towel is. Usually 1 cap of mix make 2x wet towels. And i dont germinate in darkness. I stick them under my seedling shelf ontop of my other fluorescent light it hits about 78-80 degrees and is low light but not dark.

12 Likes

Looking good bro.

10 Likes

Thank you very much bro! I have been watching everyone here an have learned sooooo much more than I thought I knew!

10 Likes

All 6 seeds popped an are in dirt now! For now they stay there until they get some good root zones then I’ll up them to 3 Gallon bags , then 5 gallon bags a finally 7 gallon bags … all 6 of these are going to be organic by Gai Green and Hp promix for soil … I can’t wait to see how this run goes now that I have both tents running I feel more accomplished now to just keep GROWING.!! I hope everyone in Gangja land has a wonderful weekend!!

12 Likes

Oh an I opened up the girls branches to get some light/ airflow all the way threw I have been watching allot of MrCanucks grow on YouTube an he genuinely has some GREAT Information !!

11 Likes