#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

Hey man this is what you do: Invision yourself calm and relaxed breath a couple times and think … SPONGE…feel like a sponge absorb all the info…BE the SPONGE! Lol jk brother

. just learn and retain as much info as you can. I find it all interesting and enjoy listening to people and learning as much as i can. I like to try things and learn how to fabricate things and just be useful.

10 Likes

11 Likes

I took a trip before my mind doesnt need drugs to see and hear things haha :laughing: i need weed to relax and think more clearer in the buzzed zone!

9 Likes

4 lil babies just waiting on @PreyBird1’s Runtz to pop threw!! These 6 will be my first ever attempt to just run organic!

12 Likes

:melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

11 Likes

She’s a lil hungry this Am it’s Feeding Day!

10 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

Looks like a playground

9 Likes

I will get a better pic when the lights come on but has anyone had this happen it’s Flat an crazzzy production

10 Likes

I think that’s called polypoid. But that could also be 100% wrong. But I do know that @PreyBird1 knows what it’s called. :v:t3:

9 Likes

You got it right @happilyretired thats exactly what it is. Wide flat stem.

8 Likes

This is mine from my runtz grow post #7

10 Likes

Yes that’s exactly what it is it’s on the banana :banana: Kush

10 Likes

day 10 of flower they are cruising right along

10 Likes

11 Likes

Durban poison. That’s all Sativa? @HostileHippie420

10 Likes

The new baby’s are majority sativas (the organic grow) including Durban poison, Sour D a then we have a 50/50 split with the Runtz … these 3 big girls are 2 Banana Kush an One Monkey Slapz …. An they are majority indacouch!

13 Likes

Genius…:joy::+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Well see what had happened wassss that couch lock is reallll :dash::dash::rofl::joy:

13 Likes