#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

11 Likes

12 Likes

Looking good fam

10 Likes

Thank you so much! It’s been a learning experience for sure , I’ve grown Several times prior to this BUTTTTTT I had LESS than Ideal Conditions each time (closet grows with not the right lights lots of trial an error) this time I’ve had the MOST IDEAL growing conditions, not to mention all the Actual Equipment that’s needed

11 Likes

12 Likes

Looking really nice. Great work

11 Likes

Thank you very much I love my ladies for sure , especially @PreyBird1’s monkey Slapz that will be a FOREVER in my line up!

11 Likes

So last night In the middle of the night , we lost power for about an hour an a half …. An it just happens to be in my 12 hours lights on , will this have a huge effect on my girls ? As in I’ve heard people before talk about hermies with this kinda thing happening I run my lights on at night because we have been having a bunch of electrical work done during the day down the road so it was messing with our power

11 Likes

I think you’ll be OK. It’s not repetitious so it shouldn’t hurt. But if you have a timer FUBAR… that’s a different story altogether. :v:t3:

11 Likes

They got fed last night, with the doses being a smidge higher I think they responded pretty good I still feel I can improve in allot of places but I will get there

13 Likes

Looking really good to me.
You are much better than I .

11 Likes

It’s all a progression…lot’s of great growers here to help you along!
Journal your grow…that will help both you and your tutors !
It you have a quality pH and EC/ppm meter you will be well on your way. Most nutrient issues can be avoided by understanding how to utilize those two meters.
Make changes slowly, and have PATIENCE…your plants are going to take about 5 days to respond to your changes…when possible change a single parameter at a time so that you can accurately access your plant’s response…you’ll get there !

12 Likes

Idk about all that lol I don’t think I’m very good but I appreciate the kind words you aren’t doing to bad yourself , that’s for sure!

11 Likes

Thanks @TheMadFlascher I look up to you all that’s for sure I have learned so much from everyone here that’s for sure

11 Likes

Lots of reading going on :nerd_face::nerd_face:

10 Likes

Day 18 of flower already pushing trichs

13 Likes

Looking good man! Whats RH at?

11 Likes

The one on the left used to be like a bible to many growers years ago. The Marijuana Botany book.

10 Likes

About 40% or so an @MrMonkey420 I can’t wait to finish them I’ve started on that one actually, I basically read the “grow bible” fully an the rest im still just beginning

11 Likes

Lovely grow brother. Your about 2weeks ahead of me into flower.

10 Likes