#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

I understand, My first grow went real smooth, I thought this is easy. Well, needless to say, but, that first grow was beginners luck. I have learned alot from these guys here on the forum.

11 Likes

Yea I know all about the beginners luck just stay adamant you got this!!

10 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

9 Likes

Looking lush bro, bro, they are looking lush, bro, lush they are looking :ok_hand: :fire:

9 Likes

Scrolling through your journal is like flipping through one of those awesome old cartoon books that change just a little every page. Lol they looking good

9 Likes

Flicker or Flip Books?

I was thinking i take pictures of my plants 2wice a day from seed lol i could make a flip book :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you bro I truly appreciate it! It’s still mind blowing everyday I walk in there @TechDCo I could totally make one with all the pictures I’ve taken

7 Likes

Lol ive lost count how many pictures ive taken. Its fun though seeing them everyday. Part of the family :family: for 3 ish months lol

7 Likes

Last night they got their 2nd to last nutrient feeding! One more to go then FLUSHHHHH

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

How many weeks we in now? 7?

7 Likes

@cloudkandy this here is the 7th week …. This next run the organics … I’m going to let them veg a little longer

8 Likes

Can spot the weeks niw for the most part comes with a few grows. Getting super close now.

7 Likes

Yes yes they are I truly can’t wait to smoke some of it!

7 Likes

Whatd you do from seed 4 or 5 weeks?

6 Likes

5 technically , but since this next run is right behind… I timed it pretty well… I’ll be able to put these six in the bigger tent trellis them an let them fill out a little …. I still have the Ac infinity going too with baby organic monkey Slapz

8 Likes

8 Likes