#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

Damn them are some nice buds, lots of color, getting frosty!
Keep up the good work.

11 Likes

@papajerry An @cloudkandy thank you gentlemen I’m hoping that it smokes as good as it looks/smells

15 Likes

Hows the smell on the nose? Hows the sticky vs waxy feel? Intrigue us

10 Likes

Very very skunky yet sweet with the bk in there as far as stickiness barley rub against one an it sticks lol

10 Likes

She’s beautiful man.

10 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! It smells absolutely delicious :drooling_face:

10 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

I wanna build a drying room for perfect drying and curing. To preserve them terps the best way possible. I’m set on it.

12 Likes

That’s actually my next goal once that’s done I’ll get a press :man_scientist::man_scientist:

11 Likes

I forgot my own and almost burnt the house down. Melted all inner components. Saving for another one. :joy: 900 dollar mistake.

11 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed: holy Smokes … no pun intended…. Be carefulllll brother man don’t burn nothing down :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

Happy Terpy Tuesday!! Oh lord the smells of Diesel fruit an skunk are SERIOUS In here @PreyBird1 this has to be one of the most Beautiful plants I’ve ever grown wish I would have take a cut :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: next time for sure!!( the organic ones :face_with_peeking_eye::drooling_face::woozy_face:)
Second from the bottom is Banana Kush getting all purpley :flushed::flushed:

11 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

…the tide is high but they’re holding on :musical_note:
Am jealous :tired_face: haha ur chop is coming.

9 Likes

You will be there soon , but best believe I know that feeling

9 Likes

I’ll drivel over your crop when chopped shes lush and will cure lovely with bag appeal.

Then you will drivel over my crop. Am learning to leave her alone: with scrogging her and touching her a lot i think ive messed up but her stretch is nearly over, ive tried to keep the light intensity high the whole way throughout. Ive raised the light and just giving water for a few days to use up the Biostimulates in the soil. I hate the look of nute burn but looks better than deficiencies i guess.

Keep up the good work :clap: the end is near.

7 Likes

11 Likes

13 Likes