#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

I was thinking to get his Communion strain. And some Rom regs too yea

8 Likes

who did you get them from?

thanks

7 Likes

I ordered straight from …www.Romulangenetics.com you order a picture an they add a free gift :wink::wink:

8 Likes

Nice I have never grown Romulan

I did grow Titian from Federation Seed back in the day which is

when I first moved inside the BC Boys were rockin the seed market

all the best they should be killer

Dequilo

8 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

I need a whole top down shot with those rainbow colors brother looking absolutely delicious

10 Likes

@HostileHippie420 man those are beautiful buds, all fat and sassy looking.

10 Likes

Looking delicious!..now I have a craving for some raspberry sherbet.

10 Likes

I would love to get some floor seeds. Ive got my eyes and ears :ear: pierced for this!that and everything.

9 Likes

Here you are sir

10 Likes

Sir she is breath taking amazing fucking job brother cant wait to see whats next. Also ty for top down always a better view imo

9 Likes

Thanks for the kind words , oh we got some beautiful beasts coming soon im prepping for my outdoor season , I have a Landrace Jamaican strain my Fiancés sister got straight from a trip over there …. We believe it might be Lambs Bread , or Breath it’s known as both , plus I’ll still have a full lineup going on inside , it never stops on the #BlackSheepFarm

8 Likes

Bro you know im coming up making it taste all so well… got some paonia blue ski to trade with ya from kid kiya very robust and fat leaves and i believe hes a greenhouse outdoor guy so fits in your ally.

8 Likes

Anytime man!! I am always here! Love to compare with other growmies!

7 Likes

Everyone is milky as of tonight! Soon very soon :hocho: :hocho:

10 Likes

Sounds good brother probably leave after our smoke session with a new hoodie as well :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

Hell yeah bro. Looking tasty

10 Likes