#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

dont got to tempt me bro! only afew hr drive from here, loving the fade brother colors are stunning.

8 Likes

Lmfao :rofl: always have room man! That’s kinda how I run it around here , everyone knows they can depend on me if they need it! An thank you very much man it’s been a decent all in all run!

7 Likes

Honestly bro it will be better cured by then :face_in_clouds::crossed_fingers:t2::face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

let my autos finish emerald fire ogs in some 3g pots living soil style and we can smoke yours and mine

8 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

What are your night temps getting to along with your humidity?

7 Likes

Honestly they are doing great my night temp is down to 68-9 an the humidity is in the 40s

7 Likes

Wow!!! them some nice looking Colas :slight_smile:

very very nice thanks for the look

Dequilo

7 Likes

8 Likes

These pics are from 3 little baby buds I plucked for the taste test , they are currently hanging an drying a lil bit… last feed is TODAY!

10 Likes

You like heavy or speedy? Cloudy to Ambered trikes will be heavy high. Clear to cloudy is speedy.

9 Likes

Beautiful plants @HostileHippie420!

8 Likes

Heavier side seems to help me more with the pain an such

8 Likes

Looks like your getting there. I can see light ambering. I see cloudy in there for sure. Pics tell lies though. You have flashes ,outside lighting and if you run hps, it all looks ambered in pics.

So its on you with a scope to check for the range you like.

Ambered turns to red which is degradation of thc. So you dont want to wait it out to long.

Ive heard a nice 30% amber is desirable.

7 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Just ordered some Romulans! Can’t wait to try to grow her!!

8 Likes

9 Likes