#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

10 Likes

Beautiful!! Just Beautiful!

9 Likes

thank you brother man Chop is coming soon!

9 Likes

Oh The excitement! I love curing and drying its an art as well.

9 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

@PreyBird1 this plant smells AMAZING!! By far one of the BEST plants I’ve ever grown hopefully I can do the 13th Ghost x Monkey Slapz justice!! Sorry that I spilled the beans about your new strain! It wasn’t intentional by any means , I thought you’d already released it :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: I will promote you every chance I get I know that for SURE!!

12 Likes

…have you got a witness though lol :laughing:

10 Likes

It will be ok i just released a new seed list thread! Watch for the new exciting strains coming up! I got a some fun stuff coming up! Im gonna do a silly giveaway! Called floor seeds! Lol literally every time i made seeds i would pick up seeds that fell off the plant naturally because they were super ripe. And fell off as they were hanging to dry. I have no idea what strains they are?? There floor seeds lol :smirk: they could be anything ive made in the last yr or so. There all Fire but what?

11 Likes

FloSee is a strain…everyone has it…its a random breeders WTF and Good luck.

10 Likes

Those look amazing @HostileHippie420

8 Likes

Thank you very much buddy! Getting closer!

7 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

Thats what ive been waiting for. Fuzzy little monkeys. Looking sharp!

8 Likes

Thanks buddy I’m beyond Blown AWAY that how this grow ended up turning out it was a lil ruff there for a minute hahaha can’t wait to try a little of her!

8 Likes

Ill be over to test her with ya! Lol

8 Likes

Anytime man! You already know! You always have a place just make sure you bring snow gear :rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Ill maybe wait till spring summer lol

8 Likes