#BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal

@HostileHippie420 nice job

12 Likes

Thank you very much🫶🏻 I worked hard but it’s ONLY just begun!

11 Likes

That slapz is pretty damn uniform. Mine looks a lot like yours did.

10 Likes

if you need help smoking it :wink: do not be afraid to ask for help I am not that far

away, I am always willing to lend a helping hand :wink:

looks very nice enjoy the hard work

Dequilo

12 Likes

Officially out of Trim Jail …. The totals are as follows …. (shooting for MORE this next run) … the First Banana Kush that was harvested, turned out 80 grams , the Second Banana Kush (Giant Colas) ended with 70 grams . A last but NOT LEAST Monkey Slaps pulling in at 95 GRAMS! So that puts us at 245 grams total or a little over a half pound …. Not to shabby for my first run with all this new equipment! Thanks to everyone that followed along there will be more soon!!

15 Likes

Nice run there bro good weight to @HostileHippie420 look forward to your next run

8 Likes

@Slym3r you can archive this thread if you’d like , I won’t be really adding anything else to this one :point_up:t2: catch me Black Sheep goes organic!

10 Likes

We typically archive after about a year. That way folks can learn from the threads.
There are many users that dont comment any but are looking and learning from us.

Its a great thread!

14 Likes

Man oh man @Slym3r im glad you left it , I just went through a looked at this entire journal…… I have come a long way quick fast an in a hurry , but I’m still learning more a more day by day …… this whole journey on here has been quite the experience (Amazing one) I appreciate everyone that had helped me this run an please know it definitely :100: helped me!

9 Likes

You know it. Anything to help the community.

8 Likes

Yeah man the lurkers are there. there right there, there everywhere! I used to lurk when i first found this site many moons ago i didnt want to give out any information and the way its worded on the forums link it makes it sound like you had to be a professional to join so yeah i lurked for a fat minute!

12dbbrCzgYw4yQ

8 Likes

I’ve been around for two years now and am still mostly a lurker! Everybody’s journals and information are SO helpful as I continue my grows. I wish I commented much more than I do. I also remember early on when I didn’t know if I could trust anybody even though my state is legal. LOL. The paranoia may never end. :green_heart:

7 Likes

I still lurk! LMAO!

6 Likes

Im still just trying to figure out how to find things ive read before. But don’t remember most of the time who posted what. Sucks not being able to concentrate most of the time. But im working on that too. Covid really messed me up, in so many ways. But everyone on here has made it a lot easier on me . Thank you all for that .

5 Likes

If you go to the bottom of a thread you can move the setting from normal to tracking or you can mute the thread. Or if you are looking for something specific use the magnifying glass next to your avatar.
Screenshot 2023-08-17 at 12-40-24 #BlackSheepCrew Grow Journal - Grow from Home - Growers Network Forum

4 Likes

I use the magnifying glass mostly. But still have a hard time, i guess wording things properly.
I am a slow learner. But learning, nevertheless. Thanks @nacho151

4 Likes