Blimburn Slurricane in the new lab

I ran my seedlings at 24 for the first couple weeks and here’s what they look like now. I won’t do that again but you should be fine. They should darken a little after a few days.

I even burnt the tips of those first serrated leaves and they forgave me.

9 Likes

Now is the time to have a timer issue. They will be fine. :+1:t3:

10 Likes

The plants are doing well and getting bigger every day, had a bit off a hiccup with the humidifier that was spilling water all over the place. But after cleaning it doing just fine again (not that it was dirty actually, but still). Left the plants a little wet, but think I just caught it in time. Light and the iPhone is making it look like they are more green then they really are.

10 Likes

Looking good. Little babies.

10 Likes

Quick update, nothing major… They are doing well and getting more and more leaves.

8 Likes

Another update Ladies continue to do very well, getting a bit more bushy and ready for some topping soon. They responded well to the transplant, I forgot to give one the Mycorrhizae so lets see if that is going to make a difference.

Also is there a support group for stop buying items for your grow ? I feel like I am becoming an AC infinity showroom almost… :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Also started germinating 2 new seeds, one of the Macaroon and the Mixed Nuts from the North Atlantic seed company. Which I guess are Humboldt seed company seeds ?

But starting those to see if can grow them big and cut some clones…

7 Likes

Nice and healthy, they look great!

7 Likes

Before:

After:

6 Ladies beheaded in a violent crime :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Plants have recovered well from the topping and seem happy !

Seeing something suspicious on one of the leaves, but not seeing anything on the bottom of the leave in terms of critter/animal. Should I be worried ?

And in other good news the other seeds I popped also broke above the ground, so those will be probably getting their own journal at one point.

9 Likes

Your leaf just looks like a little bit of variegation going on to me. I wouldn’t worry about it. Just keep an ion it and see if anything else happens. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

Had to google if that was not a typo by accident, but I see that its harmless mostly… I will keep an eye it, thanks !!

8 Likes

Different kind of plant, but this is an extreme verification. :+1:t3::v:t3:

Crappy picture sorry I took it with my tablet.

Anyways, variegation won’t hurt ya for the most part. I think it would have to be very extreme to be detrimental to the plant.

8 Likes

All continues to look good, they got their first defoliation (small one) yesterday and I got rid of some of the major leaves. This Slurrican strain has some giant @ss leaves I can tell you… !

The 2 new plants are not going the fastest but maybe I am just impatient, the smallest one has a bit of deformed leaves but I am sure she will grow out of that.

5 Likes

Has anybody ever used these ? I will be going to Vegas for two nights soon and was thinking of giving these a try. Wanted see if anybody has a better solution for just temporary automated watering or any experience with these… They are super cheap :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you’re only going to be gone for a couple of days, take your plant risers out of your trays, set your pots down in your trays give your plants a regular watering and pour about a half inch of water in each tray. Plant will take what it needs. When you get back, drain any excess water out of the trays, which there probably won’t be any, put your plants back on the risers and carry on. Same with the small ones just not as much in the tray. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Hello everybody, yesterday transplanted the girls into their final 5 gallon fabric pots. Although I have literally everything from AC Infinity I am trying these good karma fabric pots, for the sole reason my wife liked the green :slight_smile: Happy wife, happy growing life…

I was not expecting the roots to have already completely filled out the 1 gallon pots, but it was definitely time to transplant them. I added some of the mycorrhizae which seems to do my plants very well every time I transplant. I forgot to check the one plant (#5) that last time did not get it for its roots, but overall hard to see a difference. I just have a feeling they have less stress from transplanting with the added mycorrhizae.

The photo’s in the tent are from today, but they are looking good and seem to be enjoying them under the S44 light. Have it set to 80%, which is making the tent a bit warmer than I want. Humidity is somewhere between 65% and 70%, combined with the higher temperature making the VPD between 0.8 and 0.9.

I have put the dehumidifier back in the tent, otherwise I can’t get the humidity down.
Not to worried since we are still in the growing phase, but with flowering coming up want to make sure I can get the humidity down.

I don’t understand how you guys are handling this without a dehumidifier in the tent. For those using a digital controller as well what are your settings for fan/filter combo ?

I also sprouted a few more plants for the second 4x4, 6 seeds of Gary Payton strain. Looking forward to growing those !

The small tent now has 1 Mixed Nuts and 1 Macaroon from Humboldt, 2 clones from the Slurricane and 6 of the Gary Payton (from Blimburn seeds). Thinking the 2 clones should they survive will be grown outside this summer.

6 Likes

Last week of grow stage, flipping them to flower next weekend. Did a first defoliation and removed a bit of the lower branches, more to come once in flower.

The 2 clones that I had earlier did not make it, after 10 days still no roots. So I threw those away and took some new. I think what I did wrong was keep the dome closed to long, and them to comfortably sitting in 100% humidity.

The other 2 plants are doing well and got transplanted to 1 gallon pots, the 6 Gary Paytons are growing as well and will be soon transplanted to my other 4X4.

8 Likes

Nice luscious green, those pre flowers are ready to pop!

7 Likes

Man u got alot going on but everything looks great. HAPPY GROWING

8 Likes